so frustrated...

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Acrisiss, Feb 2, 2009.

1. Acrisiss

Acrisiss New Member

I've been trying for the longest time to cum on my own... I mean, i want to, right? but no matter what I do, I can't seem to hit the high note. I get really horny and tight and I feel like im going to burst and pee all at once. Then I squirt (took me a while to realize this wasnt pee) and then... nothing. Everyone says that you'll know when it happens, but im really frustrated because after i squirt, i really cant stay horny anymore. I'm convinced that i havent really felt anything, and my bf's worried something might be wrong. Am I doing something wrong, or is there anything i can do to fix this?

2. evman

evman New Member

I am not that familiar with squirting as I have never had a partner that did it but I have always been under the assumption that squirting was a part of the orgasm. I could be wrong. Do you feel anything while squirting?

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

Need more info, please.

What are you doing to get yourself off, exactly? Have you tried stimulating just your clit? I find that g-spot orgasms are too mild to be bothered with. If I really wanna hit the roof I have an old-fashioned clitoral screamer.

4. spicy_latina

spicy_latina New Member

Totally agree clitoral orgasms are the best!!!! And if you are worring in making your self orgasm maybe that's why you have been unable

5. newnew997

newnew997 New Member

I would hate to have that, but I'm a guy so that would probably be bad. Hope you get to have it.

6. lasarus2k

lasarus2k New Member

maybe you just need to relax, stress might be the problem
    but then i'm a guy so what do i know :)