So frustrated

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Malkavian, Jan 22, 2008.

1. Malkavian

Malkavian New Member

Me and my girlfriend of 2 years are both 18 years old and so still live with our parents. We never have a free house between ourselves which is rather annoying as we are both quite horny people. :brow It's just frustrating though because I'm always worried about being walked in on or overheard as her father is very anti-sex for some reason. And we can't be as loud as we want to, which I find highly disappointing as she likes to be loud which I love, but we have to be quiet. I don't really know the point of this post, there's not really much anyone can do about my predicament. I just felt like telling you as you're all nice and friendly. Perhaps one day we can go camping or something somewhere secluded and have sex outdoors in front of a fire, without catching fire ourselves. That would be lovely. Anyone else ever been in this kind of situation and what did you do about it?

2. Beornmod

Beornmod New Member

Yeah, that sucks. You just gotta deal with it though man, until you get your own place. Part of living with other people is dealing with their presence and expectations. I'm sure you plan to go to college or move out soon - until then, be creative! Do you have a car? A car opens worlds of opportunities...

3. poster_guy03

poster_guy03 New Member

As the father of a teenage daughter I can tell you why he's anti-sex! Parents don't worry about the sex nearly as much as the potential outcomes!

A solution I used frequently as a young man of 18-20 was to get a hotel room at a clean inexpensive hotel/motel. Arrive early and leave late. Bring lots of candles and some yummy snacks so you don't have to leave to forage. Bring a boombox and some appropriate music.

You may not be able to afford this as ofetn as you like buy you can get some occasional quality experiences.

4. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

The Car, sir. When I was still in high school it was always in the car... or close to it.

5. cook74

Gold Member

A picnic in a secluded area perhaps. Bring all the goodies, a bottle of champagne and 2 boxes of condoms :brow

6. cbrmale

Gold Member

I've given my teenage son and daughter permission to bring home lovers, because I'm not a hypocrite. If and when my children act on this, I can imagine them being quiet regardless of us allowing sex or not (I expect they'd hate to have mum and dad hear).

I'm a pretty quiet lover as is my wife, and we have to be because of said teenage children also. But we are both naturally quiet anyway, which is reflective of our personalities.

I understand your desire, and there are ways to deal with this (I just love outdoor sex myself). Even so, your life is going to pass through phases, and sex may become quiet again for reasons other than an anti-sex father.

7. loveit247

Gold Member

For some reason???? Hello, you are banging his baby girl! Put yourself in his shoes! How would you like to hear someone having a go on your daughter one day. Besides, it is disrespectful to have sex in your parents home.

8. cook74

Gold Member

So you have never had sex in your parents home?? I totally see where you are coming from though Loveit.

However I think most young people that can't afford their own accommodation do have sex in their parents home. You just wait till the parents are out... :brow

9. Dreama

Gold Member

As sucky as that situation is, you won't be with your parents forever. My parents were very anti sex (in their house). So, their house, their rules. Go driving or something with her, and find a nice quiet woodsy area.

10. indagroove

indagroove New Member

You have to sneek around just like we did at that age. My parents were not anti-sex, we heard them doing the deed on occasion. BUt they would bust our asses for doing in their house.

It's the babies that are made that is the problem.

We have 4 daughters. My older at age 16, hates bringing a new dude to the house. My wife makes me move my concealed weapon to an open carry holster just for the first impression.

The dude gets to sit at the table for our interview. Basically we ask where he goes to school? How he likes his classes? Does he work any jobs? What is he going to do after school? Does he do sports? How long has he been driving? Is that his car?

For the most part, we could careless about his answers, but how he conducts himself, can he look us in the eye....

Then my wife gives her little speech of how precious our little girls are to us, and would go nuts if anything ever happend to them. Most dudes are cool. One never came back after my wife told him that she doesn't want to see his pants down around his ass. Display of underware is not permitted in this house. He also never looked anyone in the eye.

I find it amusing. I usually pace around the kitchen pretending to do things. Nothing like a 6' 265lb man pacing around you.

If I find one pounding my little girl, I will help him out the door, and his feet won't touch the ground because my mitts are around his throat. Just like I would have expecteded from my girlfriends fathers, only back then those farmers would bury you in the swamp to never be heard from again :)

11. cbrmale

Gold Member

18 is not a baby! In any case being negative isn't going to stop teenagers having sex, which is why my wife and I made the offer to our two children to have sex at home (just as I did in my younger days).

There must be a cultural chasm between the US and Australia, because in Australia it is normal for teenagers to have sex at home, and not to hide it either. Perhaps Malkavian should emigrate: there are many advantages to living here besides our more liberal attitudes to sex.

12. loveit247

Gold Member

Nope, I have more respect for them that. I know that they would not have liked it and it would have upset them, so I didn't.

13. JS1980

JS1980 New Member

You, sir, are one kick-ass father. I kind of wish my dad was like you and open and candid about sex like you are. My parents gave me "the talk" at age 12 and never talked to me about sex again. I didn't actually have sex until age 24, but it would have been nice to have been educated about sex (birth control, etc) and then let loose to have high school sex like most people do. It's all good now, I have a great sex life and there's no harm, no foul.

As for the original post, I never really had to sneak around since I was on my own when I started having sex. My then-GF (now-wife) and I would try to be quiet when we were at the place I rented with a roommate and we would try to be quiet when I slept with her in the same bed at her parents' house. Apparently, we got loud since her mom, her brother, and my roommate all knew we were having sex. As soon as I got my townhome, we didn't have to hold back any more. However, my neighbor has mentioned the loud sex so we try to muffle it a bit when she's home and we moan and scream when her car is gone. :D
    All I can say is wait until your parents are gone, but be somewhere (like the basement) where you have a few minutes to finish up if they come home unexpectedly. Or be in a room where you would be able to see them driving up in the driveway.