So does it make me bisexual if...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Sexual Person, Jan 5, 2016.

1. Sexual Person

Sexual Person Member

I get horny for girls, but never kissed or had sex with one before and yes, I'm a girl myself, but I've never did even once lay a finger on a girl before. I know I get sexually aroused by other girls though if I see a really beautiful or sexy one and I always look at Hentai (Hot sexual-like Japanese/Anime cartoons.) that shows big boobs, panties shots and naked girls which make me really hot. I also have gotten turned on by Miss America and beauty pageants where they come out in their skimpy swimsuits. I mean I could imagine licking a girls whole entire body and enjoying it even though I've never did it before. I'm not sure if I'd ever wanna experiment with one unless I was in a relationship with one first. Plus I already have a boyfriend too, but I don't wanna have a threesome because, I get too jealous of my boyfriend and don't wanna share him. I'm a very selfish bitch, I guess.

phish likes this.
  2. Hypersexual11

Gold Member

Good morning. Bummer about being a selfish bitch, you could be having so much fun! I was attracted to cock early in life, long long before I ever actually had one. The feelings didn't change when I had one in my hand, more desire in fact.
    My wife is also a little jealous. In our last fmf 3way, the rule was I couldnt fuck her. But an hour into it, she pulled my cock over to her friends pussy and told me to fuck it. No issues the next day. Never know how it will go. Maybe you and your man can have a 3way with a girl if you make some rules for him to make you more comfortable.

3. sensless

Gold Member

I have no answer to your question. I can only say I may find a woman beautiful, but I don't get aroused by the sight of a woman.

Next time you're not in a relationship, you could have an experience with a woman to see if it's your thing. Sometimes we fantasize about stuff, but we would never want to do it in real life, for whatever reason.

HazHardHat likes this.
  4. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

I'm not a big fan of labels, but if I were to give what you describe yourself as one, It would be "Bi Curious". You seemingly are sexually aroused by other woman, but you have not acted on it yet. You won't know if you are truly bisexual, unless you act on your fantasies and find you like it, or not.

xx

10_3XL and HazHardHat like this.
  5. Cumzhard8

Gold Member

I am in a relationship with a female and have never been with a guy but I find myself more and more, wanting to feel a guys hard cock up my ass and cumming inside me. My girl loves when I fuck her in the ass and feel me cum in her. I also like when she fucks me in the ass big a big dildo and fucks me deep and strokes my cock or I stroke it. It really gets me off good. Knowing that she loves feeling my cock throb in her as I cum and feeling me shoot my load in her, and I like it when she fucks me in the ass only makes me want to feel a real hard cock fucking me and cumming in my ass too.

WTbeach and phish like this.
  6. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

If I compare you to other posts and use myself as a baseline, I would say the only way to know is to try.
    I was always curious, I tried jerking off a guy a couple of times to get it out of my system.
    Not attracted, still curious, actually not turned on by the idea, and even less for receiving.
    So ..... you got to try to know.