So disappointed...

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Sirramm, Apr 9, 2013.

1. Sirramm

Sirramm New Member

Ok here goes...not sure it's the right spot or not but damn I need to blow off steam, more than steam but by the end you'll understand!

So yesterday the wife and I take a full day off work to enjoy and round out a three day weekend by having someone over for 'afternoon delight'. I'm orally bi, I like sucking guys, and prefer that although I've fucked a few in the past. She's semi warming up to the idea of being bi but really prefers things as they are and that's cool!

We spent weeks posting ads, responding, corresponding, and swapping pics in preparation to yesterday only to be so very very disappointed! The one guy we settled on, and trust me he was a great looking guy, showed up on time, was polite, 'waited his turn, and played by the rules apparently sent us photos of someone else's cock because the one I was suppose to suck and watch fucking my wife was MUCH larger than what he had. At one point HE exclaimed how hard he was and he was still pencil thin, although RIGID hard and admittedly with a fantastic mushroom head but still short and thin!!!

What ticks me off is I just got an email of him asking how my wife liked his "massive cock" and almost begging to come over tonight and fuck again!???? I mean come the fuck on here!!!! DUDE REALLY!?!?!!?!? I'd rather suck a sharpie while she blows me than be lied to again!!!

I mean come on guys!!! If you have a small dick it's a-o-fuckin-k!!! Sometimes I'd rather suck a small one and so would the wife. Sometimes we're in the mood for a big fat long one and guess what? That's ok to!!! Just for the love of god don't be a liar...

Ok...my rant is over...sorry if in the wrong spot...off to find us a new 'friend' and then enjoy the show!!!!

Say goodnight Gracie!!!

2. subvim66

subvim66 New Member

Maybe you'd better to ask a full naked pic (in erection) before engaging... And complete your ads with some number (e.g., minimum length and girth)... Probability of being disappointed should be lower, then!

3. Sirramm

Sirramm New Member

Funny part is...we did! She asked for FULL erect pics and stats...what he sent was true but what he showed up with was far from it!!! We don't live cam prior to meeting and rely solely on photos...guess we now have to step our game and MAKE THEM prove!

Who knew getting laid was so hard????

4. Meee

Gold Member

Did you mention the false pictures when you were with him? If you didn't, he might think he got away with his lie. That might be why he believed he could still talk about his massive cock today. He found someone who can't tell the difference. He finally found someone who can't tell that his cock is small! His confidence has just had the biggest boost of his life.

Or he could be a cynical asshole who's laughing at you and mocking you with his tongue-in-cheek talk about his massive cock.

But more importantly, if he's deceitful about one thing in an arrangement like this, then what else did he lie about? His disease status? His respect for the truth and for his sexual partners is questionable. Be afraid.

5. kipro150

kipro150 Member

I have a hard time believing a lot of stories here lol. Maybe I'm just naive and cynical

If im wrong, Good luck? Or something

6. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Only one solution here;
    Demand in advance a copy of a fully authorised ID photograph franked by the official stamps and bearing the signature of the Inspector General of the Weights & Measures Authority of your state jurisdiction.

7. biker061

Gold Member

you nailed that one bush! i did not know they certified such things using our tax dollars, hope it doesn't fall to budget cuts! :rofl

:pics