smoothness of toys

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by iacuras, Mar 28, 2007.

1. iacuras

iacuras New Member

Can you girls really feel the difference between a smooth and a veined dildo? What about between a ribbed and unribbed condom? Does it make a big difference? Just wondering.

2. Sexkitten69

Sexkitten69 New Member

Some of us girls can tell, sometimes I get to wett to tell the differene, but most of the times I can tell a bumpy ride from smooth sailing:lol . Condoms are a whole different scene, the ribbed ones don't really make a difference, the 'ribbs' are usualy so small that it really doesn't add much:ugh . Some girls like ribbed or veined and some don't, I think the split is fairly even. Now ask about size and width and THERE'S where the real question lies:dgrin

3. sugar n spice

sugar n spice New Member

I have never liked the ribbed condoms. If the guy penetrates before I'm really wet the ribs have been known to be uncomfortable, for me anyway. Something I've never noticed with smooth condoms. Can't answer the dildo question because I only have on and it's smooth lol

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

Nope, can't tell the difference at all.

5. nikinacky

nikinacky New Member

If there's a big difference. For example really exagerated viens or bumps I sometimes can, otherwise no.
    I can tell the difference in temperature more easily and that has a greater effect on me.

niki

6. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I never could feel a difference in the ribbed condom. The ribs would have to be pretty massive to cause a physical feeling down there. Definitely a sales pitch that lacks merit.

Dildos? If the girth is good, then the ribs/viens will make a difference. I have to be stretched quite a bit before I feel the 'blimp-blimp" of ridges. But they are pleasurable, when noticable.

7. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

I've never felt the difference between ribbed or non-ribbed condoms.

As for toys, veining does make a difference, but it depends on how defined or raised the veining is. I prefer distinct veining on more pliable toys, it adds a really nice sensation when I thrust/tilt or rotate my hips and work the toy with my pussy.

8. belbazar

belbazar New Member

let me think

9. Jessie

Jessie New Member

Never been able to tell the difference. The ribbed comdoms grab more if I'm not wet enough so I prefer smooth. Only had smooth vibrators so far so can't comment on the veins.