Smooth Like Butta!

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Barbwire, Jan 27, 2010.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

Smooth Like Butta!

I am not sure what all lead up to me using ¼ stick of butter as a sex toy but, I am quite sure I have reached a completely new level of weird. Let me explain…

The other day I was lying on the couch in my robe, chilling out and watching TV. It was late in the afternoon and I was taking a breather before my son got home from school. I was flicking through the channels when all of a sudden, a wave of horniness hit me. I was feeling too mellow and lazy to masturbate but what The Pussy wants The Pussy wants so I undid the front of my robe and slid my left hand down to investigate my state of arousal. My nipples were as hard as they could get. I rolled one between my thumb and forefinger applying just the right amount of pressure. I licked my fingers and then circled my nipples. I loved the wet and warm feeling; it felt similar to having a tongue circling my nipples.

I spread my legs, wet my fingers again and then used them to part my lips. I dipped a finger into myself and felt the slick heat of my walls contract, holding my finger tightly for a brief moment before releasing it.

I slid my finger in deeper and coated it with my dew, then pulled it out used it to lube a trail up to the head of my clit. Engorged as it was, my clit was ultra-sensitive, almost to the point of being painful. I decided to go back to working on my tits for a while longer.

I wet my fingers again and started to toy with my tits but soon my fingers dried out and I would have to lick them again. My house was a bit chilly so my fingers were getting a bit chilled. They felt cold on skin the warm skin of my breasts. The combination of cold and slippery sensations sent jolts of sexual electricity to my pussy and I felt it flutter again.

As my arousal raised so did my body heat. Soon, my fingers were no longer cold but I still wanted the exciting sensations to continue. I was mulling over the situation when, I got the idea about the butter. I sprang from the couch and went to the fridge. I took out a stick of butter, cut off a slice that was about 1 ½” wide and then put the rest back in the fridge before resuming my place on the couch.

I spread open my robe again and held the butter by its paper wrapper in my left hand. I then started to rub across my nipples. (The best way I can describe my technique is to have you picture a person putting chalk on the tip of a cue only the butter is the chalk and my nipple is the tip.)

With my other hand, I fingered my clit and once again enjoyed the cold & slippery feeling. It didn’t take me long to have a screaming orgasm that left me panting on the couch. It took me a while to get myself together, but finally I got up on rubbery legs and threw the butter away before I took a shower.

Yep, I’ve reached a new level of weird alright.

2. HardRocker

Gold Member

Damn I love butter. I bet those were some tasty nipples!

3. heelfetish

Gold Member

Agreed! I'd love to have given your nipples the licking they deserved after a hot session like that!

4. gphine

I may have to try this with my wife. In any event, I'll never feel quite the same about margarine.

5. heelfetish

Gold Member

Butter, not margarine! :lol

6. HardRocker

Gold Member

Coulda been Parkay.

7. heelfetish

Gold Member

OMG, images of the 1980's Parkay commercials just came rushing back!

8. HardRocker

Gold Member

I wondered if anybody would know what I was talking about.

9. Barbwire

Gold Member

The irony is, I'm lactose intolerant. :lol

10. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Fortunately, your pussy isn't......:brow

#10 Hot Wheels, Jan 29, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2010
  11. Barbwire

Gold Member

Read the story again, HW. The butter wasn't anywhere near my vag. ;)

12. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Sorry, I meant nipples....:eek::lol