Smoking Fetishes!

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Warrior, Oct 21, 2012.

1. Warrior

Warrior New Member

I have a smoking fetish, do any of you? I'm want that BJ with a girl smoking. I don't have any idea how this fetish cam to surface but I find myself thinking about it more than ever before...

2. PDone7

PDone7 Member

Got to tell you buddy, I am the total reverse. Smoking makes me puke! We are all different and like different things, making our world great! Smoking is a big turn off for me. I go for food involvement!:eyes

3. Silkycat

Silkycat New Member

Yeah, smoking is a major turnoff for me X3. It can, and have in the past, cause me to completely lose my interest in someone. Some people think I'm shallow and horrible for feeling that way about it... I have the same thing about tattoos strangely, and I don't completely understand why. I don't mind piecrings, though I don't find ones in the face very atractive.

4. Esozh

Esozh New Member

I hate smoking. Gives me a migraine. I love my girl dearly, despite her smoking. However, she only gives blowjobs about three or four times a month, so Ill take what I can get in that category.

5. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I don't like smoking but for some reason I always end up with smokers. All smoking is kept outdoors so there's never any chance of combining cigarettes with sex in my house. (Maybe on the trampoline but even that's not likely.)

6. PDone7

PDone7 Member

Not sure if it is different over here in the UK, but I have a very wide circle of friends and colleagues and I genuinely know only a handful of smokers. The number of smokers here in the UK I believe is falling fairly steadily!

Have to say, tattoos don't really do it for me either, I am a real nature lover [as nature intended]. In saying that, I am a firm believer in free will and liberty AND love the fact that we are all different, so if smoking or tattoos turn you on, great!

:)

7. HikeItUp

HikeItUp New Member

Do yourself a favor and make sure to enjoy a nice smoking blowjob at some point. It's hot. I'm a little surprised at the responses actually. I guess there's a lack of understanding about what the word 'fetish' means.
    Good luck.

8. AtkCCC

Gold Member

My wife used to smoke...never really considered it a fetish.

9. almostthere

Gold Member

Always had a shaving fetish,i guess. Wanted a BJ while i shave. Weird i know

10. Matches2502000

Yes I love seeing her strike the match hard to light the cigarette and the smell of the sulphur turns me on I get instantly hard then as she takes a drag and placecher lips around my cock I can feel the smoke engulf my throbbing member it tickles a lot it doesn't take very long to make me cum this way

11. yummumelle

yummumelle New Member

Hi guys, Im 40 and straight brunette hair, I love to smoke for men, I love lighting up when a man is looking at me. I know it turns some on and others not , but i will smoke for you if you ask?