smelly pussy

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by longnstrong, Feb 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

what is a nice way of telling a girl their stuff smells. and how can they fix it. it never happen to me but once i was with a girl that i liked and laid on her lap and was able to smell her through her pants. what could have i said to her in a nice way.

2. blade

blade New Member

i dont think thats sumptin u can really tell a girl...if its something u can smell thru her pants...then its hard to say because some odors are caused by infections ...most commonly yeast (dont worry its not contagious!!) u would need to see discharge to be sure....i dont kno how well do u kno the person?

3. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

That is not necessarily true....you can give a yeast infection to your partner.

Most likely if she has an odor, she has 1) an infection of some sort, 2) is not cleaning herself properly, or 3) is on or near her period.

As for a nice way of saying, there isn't any....it's a very delicate subject.

4. blade

blade New Member

oh oooppps...well i guess u can but yeh like u said....delicate subject

5. kbate

kbate New Member

There is a possibility that this could be a medical problem
    "vaginosis" -- a bacterial conditon where the good bacteria are overwhelmed by the bad bacteria. leading to a milky discharge and a fishy odor or another strong odor. Normally this requires an antibiotic to treat.

If you truly care for her, you should tell her that you think something might be wrong. You can use a little tact and not say "hey girl your thing stanks" just say " I think something is wrong" and if she doesn't know she is probably not clean enough to be worth bothering with.

6. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

na this is a problem that happen a while back I was in high school. she was a friend and i could not find the rite words to tell her. my friends talk about these types of stories allot. so i figure it is a good idea to know what to say before i get into that situation again. even if it is with a gal i don’t care about, some body has to tell them. I don’t like making people feel like shit, even though it would be funny. but i cant just run out of the room, saying that i left my oven on. or God told me i shouldn't be doing this.

and I know that using doose or duce or how ever you spell that word, can hurt the delicate environment in the vagina. and also that mold and other things like moist, dark places to grow. and that cleaning any part of your body destroys all of the good cells as well as the bad cells (the bad cells don't stink, it is their doo-doo and dead bacteria that does the stinking).

but I am getting off the subject my question what would Jesus do in this situation. I know that people say do as to other as you would have done onto you. but I could handle being told that my penis smells.
    (do you think that i should edit out the Jesus statement)....

7. blade

blade New Member

if its wit someone u hardly kno...then i have no idea.....but if its someone that ur close wit, then its easier to sit her down and say " look baby, this is not an easy subject for me to talk about and really dont want to make u feel bad, but i notice lately that something may not be right, specifically i ..." etc.then re-assure her that u have no intentions of hurting her or putting her down but ur actually concern cuz it could be a medical problem as stated above, so actually ur worried for her health and maby a kiss or hug at the end could help that cuz then she might get the feeling that ur calling her "dirty" and dont want to touch her, so show her ur not afraid or disgusted but its a common problem.

8. columbus17

columbus17 New Member

Invite her to shower with you!!
    sex under the running water can be great.

9. sharky

sharky New Member

Jesus... would more than likely clean it himself with a miracle or something... but then again I do not think Jesus would have engaged in sexual activities.

Usually there is no way to be nice... it is a rather sensative topic, even if you do confront her on it there is no way to garantee the reaction, no matter how nice you are.

but the way i'd go about it is send her a message made from cut up magazines that says ' your shit stanks! ' :eyes no just joking.... i dont think i could even do that...

then again there is always the blunt type that will lean back and go... that's nasty baby.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.