Smells that make you go...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by p00shy, Nov 15, 2007.

1. p00shy

p00shy New Member

:yell :nerv :mad :drool :eek :uhh:

Ive always wondered what really causes a females vagina to smell like "fish" from time to time. i have a feeling its just fluids dripping out of the vagina and making contact with the air. but im not truly sure. Not trying to be mean or anything. and do women even notice/care about this? What would be a good way to tell a woman her poonani is not so fresh?

And for you women out there, What do you like your man to smell like? and whats the worst smells youve smelled on him? what are your petpeeves? stinky arms, body, neck, cocknballs? Share.

Talk!

2. Retro101

Retro101 New Member

very simple - it means she's gone for a number 2 and hasn't showered. Also the more hair = more smell.

3. On_Top

On_Top New Member

That's not entirely true. The hair is supposed to be somewhat of a filter down there so as to reduce infections and therefore smells.

4. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

[tongue-in-cheek]For serious filtering just get a FRAM filter for your vagina. [/tongue-in-cheek]

I can just see the tagline "If it works for a V8 it will work for a vagina." :rofl

5. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Thats right Jon.....must be why they call them.....an Air Hog:lol

6. Bluesy

Gold Member

A vagina should never have an unpleasant odor. If it smells funky, it's because she's got an infection (and may not realize it). "Fishy" odors are the result of a bacterial infection. Bringing it to her attention is actually doing her a favor, and you can approach it as the Sensitive Partner who's concerned about her health. If infections are left untreated, they can lead to complications like infertility.

7. LPjammin

LPjammin New Member

Thank...

...you.

Pussy doesn't smell or taste like any fish I've ever had. The scent of a woman's pussy is simply that of her body. It's a bit musky after a day of being in blues jeans or sitting at a desk in the same way any of us have our own scent under our arms or us guys and our nut sacks (and don't any of you guys even try saying you never scratch yourself and don't sniff it!). It's what showers are for if it's a bit strong.

Scent of a woman, taste of a woman; it's who she is, what she eats, her overall health, good stuff. :dgrin

8. Barbwire

Gold Member

Ya know, I was just thinking about this topic while I was in the shower, then I logged into SF and saw this thread. Interesting..

They say that what a man eats or doesn't eat can make his ejaculate taste good or bad. I wondered if the same was true of women. I don't know if I've ever seen a discussion about it here.

Any thoughts?

Oh, and to the OP, a cock has to be freshly showered before I'll put it in my mouth, and I wouldn't dream of expecting my husband to eat me unless I was squeaky clean. Call me a prude, but I don't put icky things in my mouth. :lol

9. LPjammin

LPjammin New Member

I have never...

...noticed a difference based on food in terms of a flavor. There's an strength of odor, though it's subtle, based on her activity level and overall health. Healthier seems to me to be...lighter.

10. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I thought the "fish smell" was caused by a yeast infection. Am I wrong?

My wife never seems to get yeast infections, and if she did I couldn't smell it anyway (no sense of smell), but I thought I'd read that somewhere.

11. sexwhiledrving

sexwhiledrving New Member

Leather, cigarettes and sex... an incredible combination.

12. Morgan

Morgan New Member

In general, I'm a very sense-oriented girl, so smells, tastes, feelings, etc, are all very important to me. In particular, I get very hung-up about smells. I don't mean to be picky or anything,. it's just kind of a quirk of mine. I don't want any kind of bad odors at all. This goes for me, and it goes for the guy I'm with. I take very good care of myself and I expect the same from a guy. When I'm feeling all cute and sexy and horny, nothing kills the mood more than getting a whiff of some repugnant, sweaty, toilet-smelling scrotum. Or cigarette breath. Or arm pit odors. Or the smell of my own reeking pussy. To me, there's nothing more unsexy than that.

I don't know what causes a vagina to smell sometimes, but I think I do a good job of keeping things smelling nice. For one thing, I take some of the advice given to men to improve the taste of their semen and apply it to myself, like almost never, ever drinking coffee. I adhere to the idea that whatever you put into yourself is what you're going to emit. I eat a lot of fruits and vegetables, to keep my body feeling fresh. I drink plenty of water all day. I'm always shaved and I keep myself nice and clean. I also use lotions around the higher/upper areas of my vagina.

13. Goldenlion

Goldenlion Banned

My girlfriends Vagina is quite strong smelling at best.
    Sometimes its just too much n i gotta say, sorry girl it aint happenin.

My ex was scentless so it depends on the lady.

I like the scent my gf's gives but sometimes its just too much.

14. gremlin

gremlin New Member

My exes and I used to be swingers, so I've had a LOT of pussies on which to base my opinions. :uhh:

For the most part, I found that each woman's vagina had its own "flavor." And, each "flavor" was generally pleasant.

There were a few women that I was with, however, whom I never would go down on. :eek

I also found that the fishy scent was particularly strong in all women the morning after sex. :lol

15. indagroove

indagroove New Member

pH has a lot to due with it. But in my experience, a good load of a man's cum left in the oven for a time will produce new smells!

16. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

We actually get this topic posted a lot. Blusey is right. Guys, never assume that the vagina smells bad naturally.

It's not supposed to smell unpleasant. If it does, then there's a problem. Go to the pharmacy and ask for a cream to cure bacterial vaginosis.

17. lifespoetry

lifespoetry New Member

:lol Oh wow what sex education class did you take because they provided you with some inaccurate information...
    Anyways there could be several reasons why a womans vagina has an unpleasant odor to it. If it smells fishy something isn't right, she could have a bacterial infection i.e. yeast infection, or something much worst.
    Some women may not drink enough water and it may create a smell, I don't think it would be fishy though, and some women just may sweat or discharge more than some other women, but still I don't think that it would create a fishy odor though...

Also there is no such thing as too much pubic hair making a vagina smell. In fact pubic hair is there to protect the vagina from germs getting inside..think about it everything on your body has a purpose...

18. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Mmm...for me...its a select mixture of of hi octane racing fuel or nitromethane blended with a tinge of tyre smoke:D

19. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

God damned Drag racers! :lol

For us Road and Track people it's High Octane Fuel and Brake dust.

20. Howie_t

Howie_t New Member

CL,I once asked my doctor who is a female and she told me that what a person eat whether it's spicy foods or non-spicy foods that includes whatever you may drink also people who smokes,All them kind of things can have affect on how a woman's vagina taste or smell down and same with a man she said,because at times my wife's taste and smell changes.