Small penis

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by 123rocky, May 3, 2007.

1. 123rocky

123rocky New Member

Hey people

My penis is like 1-2" when limp and just over 5" when erect. I kno that this is smaller then average and when I do get erect it goes very hard and vry upright (parallel to body). Anyhow for this reason im afraid to go to clubs and things because say for example i was to dance with a girl and they booty grinded me, first they would feel i have a small piece, second the moment they start grinding on me ill get extremely excited and my penis goes very hard and upright and theyll be able to feel that too (and also theyll see how small my piece is when erect esp if it goes proper upright). I would like to be able to get only half-erect so that I can still 'flap' it around lol but for some reason it goes rock hard instantaneously. What should i do

2. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

That's not small, honey. You're actually average size.

3. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

And to one guy in here your above average ( as they say average is 4" which i dont see myself as being correct ) but 5" thats normal , not small thats for sure.rocky im 34 and i get that still, going rock hard as quick as anything.

4. heelfetish

Gold Member

There are 2 categories of men... Showers & Growers. You and I are in the 'Growers' category. Very small when limp, yet average size when erect. I swear my dick can almost disappear sometimes! :lol But when aroused, it grows many times it's limp size, and i as hard as steel. I'm still conscious of it, especially in locker rooms, etc.

The 'showers' group remain quite large even when limp, but don't go through the enormous change in size when erect.

The erection is the great equalizer, and really is what is important for sex. Even still, I sometimes wish mine wasn't so damn small when unaroused. But it does have it's advantages at times. :)

5. SDAVIS

SDAVIS New Member

I guess I am a grower too. Mine is very small when soft and then gets to 6. I wouldn't worry about it; from what I can tell, most women are more into what you can do with it, whether you make them feel special and whether you can support them in a way that they would like.

6. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

well mine is about 4 1/2 limp ..never heard the saying shower or grower though...but no idea what id be classed as....
    Gladly i am happy with what i have and would not wish to be any bigger .

7. heelfetish

Gold Member

Personally I'd class that as a 'shower', but there's really no need for such labels. :toast We are who we are and we have what we have. :) Neither category is meant to be better than the other, just to point out the difference.

8. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

still grows 3 1/2 though when erect...
    I know you didnt mean any harm by what you said HF , as i know your not like that :)

9. heelfetish

Gold Member

Good stuff, I just didn't want anyone to misunderstand me. :)

10. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

No misunderstanding on my side lol...
    But as you and many others know the penis is a small part of sex.. :)

11. heelfetish

Gold Member

Exactly! :)

12. cbrmale

Gold Member

There is no one flaccid size as we all know, smaller when cold like after a shower, longer in warm weather. I don't know the averages on flaccid, but I am about 3"-4" growing to a good length. In all honesty the 4" flaccid is too big in comparison to my slim waist, and I have an awful time getting clothes that are comfortable. For example I can't wear jeans, because for my waist size (77cm) they are too tight across the crotch. I only wear trousers out of woven material because weave has some stretch.

Don't stress over flaccid size, because bigger isn't always better, and my size borders on uncomfortable. Be thankful, there is nothing worse than constantly having to re-arrange your underwear and trousers and being careful when you sit down or move quickly. Trust me, it is a nuisance.

As far as just over 5" erect, that's about average I think.

13. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

My dick is 5 inches long(below average) and 5.5 inches in cicumference(above average). Must be OK since my wife cums at least once every time we fuck. When my dick is soft it is very short. Don't worry 5 inches is fine and the fact that it gets real hard is more important.

14. 123rocky

123rocky New Member

thanks for all your replies... makes me feel much better... The thing I was worried about was that my penis getting hard so easily... I mean not much has to happen for me to get a top level boner! Wont a girl think 'what a wuss he gets turned on too easily, i havent even got started' and then also wouldnt this link in to ejaculating too quickly if i get turned on so easily.

15. 123rocky

123rocky New Member

sorry one final point... i really think my penis is not something that would turn women on. its really really hairy around the balls and halfway up the shaft. my penis has got white bumps on the base of it and its really small when limp. I understand that it may be average length (im sure just below average tho).. im pretty sure in girth wise my penis falls well below (i havent measured it but it seems really thin). It makes me afraid even to show it to a girlfriend (which is why I am a virgin).

16. Unquenchable

Unquenchable New Member

Dude, seriously your dick isn't that big a deal. Sure women care, I won't lie, but guys care WAY more. As far as the club goes, I doubt they can really tell what you are packing unless your pants are really thin. Besides that there are two different ways people dance these days that both involve grinding. There is the way my friends dance with (and or girls that aren't that interested) which involves some contact but not a ton (it can look ridiculous though). Then we she is interested or a tease and wants to get you sprung... at this point go ahead a pop one (the last time I did, I ended up having a real good time with her later that night).

As far as the appearance goes, try shaving. I hate body hair so maybe its just me but I shave my pubes down to just a small patch and keep it at like a quarter inch length. When I'm in tip top shape I'm mostly hairless from the neck down. I dunno what the deal is with the bumps but that area normally isn't he smoothest in the world.

My biggest advice is to stop tripping over it and just have fun. We all have our insecurities, you just have to try to get over them.

17. antmayne

antmayne New Member

dont feel bad

dude dont feel bad you are average, im like around 3 soft and anwhere between5.5 to 6.5 hard it really changes and its weird lol, but yea man you dont have a thing to worry about