Small Penis Humiliation

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by pimpinguy72, Aug 6, 2011.

1. pimpinguy72

pimpinguy72 New Member

have a big fetish for small penis humiliation. I love hearing girls talk about how my penis is small. Feel free to make fun of it or mock me. I also have pics of my face.

Attached Files:

• AA.JPG
      AA.JPG
      File size:
      58.4 KB
      Views:
    • BB.JPG
      BB.JPG
      File size:
      43.9 KB
      Views:
    • you2.JPG
      you2.JPG
      File size:
      62.2 KB
      Views:
  2. pimpinguy72

pimpinguy72 New Member

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG][​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

Attached Files:

• AA.JPG
      AA.JPG
      File size:
      58.4 KB
      Views:
  3. HardRocker

Gold Member

Sorry to disappoint you but 5 inches ain't that damn small. Not big but it'll do the job just fine.

EDIT: excuse me, 5.5". I read your profile.

#3 HardRocker, Aug 6, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2011
    BigCountry0069 likes this.
  4. Mira

Gold Member

That's not really the point though. I kinda get into this with my bf and with some guys online. Based on that they wish they were larger and have aways had an embarrassment and anxiety over letting women see their penis. Over time they have turned that into a sexual energy. This is more common than most people realize and unfortunately for those into it there isn't a good outlet available.

5. sayss18

Gold Member

I have a fantasy in which I am in the showers after swimming. There are some other guys in there and we are all naked showering. My penis is small and flaccid. Next to me there is another young guy whose penis is also limp but hangs down pendulously, a hank of foreskin covering his generously sized head, hanging from his body by a thick tube of flesh. A sexy girl comes into the showers, she is wearing a really short sexy outfit which shows off her legs and body. She says "hi boys" and stands in the middle, looking at us one by one. We all signal our appreciation of her with looks, smiles and comments. She is horny and has come here to choose a guy to have sex with. All the guys in the shower, (including me), want her. The water runs down off our bodies as we admire her and she looks at us one by one. My heart is pounding, I face her and smile at her, my penis standing stiffly to attention for her and she comes over. "Aww never mind!" she says smiling at me and looking me up and down with mock pity. My erect penis throbs with excitement, blood pounding in my head, I look at her with great desire. She looks at me with a twinkle in her eye as she looks me up and down, mock pitying that is all I've got. Then she looks at the guy next me, his long penis stands firm and proudly erect, his nipples hard and full of desire for her. She runs her hand down his chest and abdomen, a hot, sexy, horny girl with a man who measures up to her. She takes his hand and leads him off to a cubicle where they can have sex. As she leaves the showers with him she looks back at me and looks me up and down, my erection still quivering with excitement, and sort of mouths "aww never mind", with mock pity in her twinkling eyes. I am left with an erection while they go and enjoy sex, I am gutted and humiliated.

#5 sayss18, Aug 6, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2011
  6. cbrmale

Gold Member

The tape shows 5" or maybe a bit less, so the profile is wrong. If you're into SPH you can do a few things. If you're in a steady relationship or married, you can ask your partner or wife or girlfriend if she'll have sex with a bull while you watch (done that a few times myself, as the bull of course). The Large Penis Support Group is full of well-hung men and also men like yourself. It's worth paying a visit or joining up.

Like Mira I'm quite comfortable being the opposite side of SPH and I don't feel the need to make excuses about lack of size. The men I've met have been more than happy to be humiliated by my size, watching me fill and stretch their loved one, me struggling to make sex last 'cause their wives were too tight for me! I certainly gave their wives the times of their lives, and had great times myself, of course.

7. Chodaaimon

Chodaaimon New Member

I have a small pathetic penis. Only 3 inches when erect. And I always enjoy being humiliated for that. It is so very exciting! So, come on everybody, whoever wants to mock at me and humiliate my lack of manhood please feel free to go ahead ... Would be looking forward to your super humiliating comments ...

8. Lonewanderer

Lonewanderer Member

I have been rejected by women in the past and have turned down women with mutual friends in the past afraid they would tell my friends im small.
    But I now am really into SPH. But most women arent into it.