Small Penis Humiliation

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by tinycock47, Apr 5, 2011.

1. tinycock47

tinycock47 New Member

It was spring 1966, and I was a Senior at a small suburban high school just outside of Chicago. Baseball practice had just ended, and I was helping the coach pickup the equipment. By the the time i got to the locker room, everyone was either gone or was leaving the locker room. I went to my locker undressed, and put my gear into my locker. I grabbed a towel and soap, and walked to the showers. I turned on two shower heads as hot as I could stand, and aimed them so they would both hit me. I don't know how long I stood under the shower just letting the water hit my sore right shoulder. While I was just soaking cheerleader's practice ended.Their coach told the girls to go ahead and use the showers in the boy's locker room; since the showers in the girl's locker room were not working. She thought that all the guys would be out of the locker room by now. She actually started to check the locker room, but she met the baseball coach who told her the locker room was empty. All 19 cheerleaders grabbed their gear from their lockers, and entered the boy's locker room. I didn't hear them come in. Since the locker area and the showers were separated by a short hall, all I heard was muted talking. I thought some of the guys had come back. I finished washing my hair; I grabbed my towel and soap. I was drying my hair as I entered the locker area, and saw 19 nude or half nude females. I stopped dead in my tracks like a deer caught in a car's headlights. We all just stood there for what seemed like an eternity; when one of the girls broke the tension by pointing at me me and laughing, and said "My God, look at how small his cock is!" This broke me out of my stupor; I dropped my soap; covered my soft 1 inch cock and balls with the towel, and slowly started to back up. Before I got very far I was surrounded, and one of the girls grabbed my towel and threw it aside. I didn't know what to do; so I just stood there and tried to cover myself with my hands. The girl who threw my towel aside actually moved my hands and grabbed my already hardening cock and balls. I was so shocked the only thing I could do was mumble "Please stop and let me go!" Instead of stopping she just continued stroking my quickly growing erection. I knew in my mind that I should leave, but my excited cock wouldn't let me. I was soon reached my total erect size of 3 inches; one of the girls said "He sure doesn't get much bigger when he gets hard. The poor guy!" Another girl laughed and said "Yeah my 10 year old brother's soft cock is bigger then his erect cock!" Another girl said "For such a big guy he has a real baby dick; at least his balls are man-sized. I've never seen one that small before!" I kept looking around at all the naked girls; that plus with the girl continuing to stroke my cock and play with my balls; I soon reached the point of no return. I moaned loudly, my body stiffened, and I began to ejaculate. I had never come so much or shot so hard or long. One of the girls said "He may be small, but his cock sure has a powerful orgasm!" Another said "He's a lot smaller then my boyfriend, but he shoots further, longer ,and more!" The girl who had masturbated me bent over and kissed my cock head and licked some come from my still dripping cock. She said "His cock may be tiny, but it sure is mighty! Besides his come tastes real sweat, and I think his tiny cock and balls are so cute. I sure wish I had a camera!" I"m very lucky that cell phones let alone cell phone cameras had not yet been invented. I grabbed my towel and walked back into the shower; followed by my masturbater. She offered to clean me, but I declined. Soon more girls joined us in the shower; by this time I guess there was nothing to hide from each other. After washing myself I grabbed my towel and walked to my locker picking up my soap as I went. As I was dressing 2 of the girls from the sophomore squad shyly approached me. One of them said "You know I've seen my boyfriend's penis before, but I've never seen one ejaculate before. I thought it looked really cool, and I will now play with his cock like he wants me to!" The other girl said "Not only have I never seen a boy ejaculate, but having no brothers I've never seen a penis in real life; not even my boyfriends. I've been afraid to let him take his cock out, but I'm no longer afraid." I didn't know what to say; so I just said "Thanks!" I finished dressing and left the locker room. As I was driving to visit my sick new girlfriend I started to panic. I sweated it out ror a couple of weeks before it became obvious that they had said nothing. They only told their boyfriends; most of who already knew because of showering with me. They, also, told my new girlfriend who was the 10Th Varsity cheerleader; who now demanded to see the proof for herself; even though our relationship had not reached that level. luckily the incident or my tiny size didn't break us up. To this day I don't know how my tiny size never came out; even though the rest of the incident spread like wildfire. I knew all 9 of the Varsity girls; as I had gone to both grade and high school with them. Because of the small school we went to I knew all of the Sophomore girls at least by name and site. They nicknamed me Tiny P. I went to college with 4 of the girls and we actually hung in the same stoner group. They continued to call me Tiny P; until one Saturday we all got stoned and they told the rest of the group why they called me Tiny P. The girls all decided we should have a cock size contest, but that's another story for latter. At the class reunions the girls and I would relive the incident; by this time i could face the fact that my cock is so tiny. Then at our 20TH reunion 5 of the girls who were very drunk contest cornered me. We were all talking and joking around when one of them stuck her hand down my pants and grabbed my cock and balls. She was the one who had masturbated me. She said "Yep his cock is still tiny! I wish he'd show it to us! Will you?" Since I was stoned I said "Sure, why not; I'll show you mine if you'll all show me yours!" All 5 of the women said "What the hell! Why not?" All 6 of of us proceeded to go to the closest washroom; which happened to be the men's room. We had come full circle so to speak nude in a men's room. One of the girls had a camera in her purse and we took a whole roll of 36 photos. We all left the bathroom laughing and joking. When she had the photos developed; she sent each of us copies.:grouphug:male:penisdance:female:boobs

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

Walls of text make my eyes bleed. :(
    Please use paragraphs, it makes things a lot easier to read.

3. docpete

docpete New Member

Weird stuff

#3 docpete, Apr 5, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2011
  4. Mittimer

Gold Member

I see we have yet another case of misunderstanding kink.

Tiny Penis Humiliation is not about low self esteem really. It's about getting off by the pure humiliation of being degraded. For some people, that's their thing.

I understand where he's coming from, I know quite a few men who are the same, there isn't anything wrong with it.

5. Chronichaze

Chronichaze New Member

Whoa:eek That sounds like a horrifying story. You got some balls (no pun intended:lol) to post your picture and such a story. Don't be embarrassed though it seems like it actually worked to your advantage. As long as you don't let it get in the way of your conscious your sex life probably wasn't even debilitated from it.

6. cbrmale

Gold Member

I've had small guys contact me to have sex with their wives because I'm big and they wanted to watch and be humiliated. It was suprisingly good natured, friendly and easy-going both times, but nontheless it was small penis humiliation. It didn't make me feel superior in any shape of the word, I'm seriously more than the size of my penis! I found it a turn-on to be watched while having sex, and to be invited by a wife and husband to share this with them. The afterglow was amazing, like nothing I've ever felt before. I felt like I was floating rather than walking, but that's my take on what we did and not his (maybe he felt the same way, who knows?).

7. Kermit

Gold Member

mittens my exact same thoughts

8. 33stack

Gold Member

shouldnt this be in the literature thread. fiction?

9. Mittimer

Gold Member

Who's to say that it was fiction?

Let's be polite and understanding of EVERYONE'S fetishes.

10. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Have you broken down and read the WoT yet? I can't lie, some of it does read like fantasy material.

11. 33stack

Gold Member

I was asking an honest question. He didn't state whether it was fiction or not. Notice the "?" after my post. And I made no reference to his fetish at all. Not to mention it was his first post. Was that an introduction?
    Great story though.It never would have happened with the varsity cheer squad at my school, but hey, maybe at his.....who knows?? :lol

12. Chronichaze

Chronichaze New Member

Haha ya seems like right place right time if you ask me? But what I know leave it to the women to declare whether or not micro penises are cute or not:lol. Def good story