Small or larger women?

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by piccolo27, Aug 8, 2006.

1. piccolo27

piccolo27 New Member

I wonder how many guys prefer bigger women rather than slim girls. Thin girls may be flexible but sometimes I wonder if heavier ladies can take more "punishment" or are willing to try more things like anal. Maybe I'm wrong but I think big girls prefer large dicks to penetrate them and satisfy them fully, unlike smaller girls who can't take it in too deep. I'm curious to see how fun a big woman is since they seem to be less shy and more loud.

2. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

I'm trying to decide how I feel about this post.... and perhaps I'm just analyzing too deeply. Do bigger women attract you sexually, turn you on? Or are you gonna close your eyes and imagine it's someone slim?

3. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

I like Small-Medium woman, not too skinny and not too overweight.

4. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I am relatively slim, but I love anal... never been shy about trying new things... and I friggin' scream when I finally explode.

So, I guess you can't really equate bigness with sexiness. It's a matter of preference. I really suppose you just prefer larger women, which is totally fine. They are soft, and cuddly, and many members on here do enjoy a bit of 'meat' on their women.

Personally, I do not want to be skinny. I am content with the way I am, and love to "squoosh" into my man.

5. pirouette

Gold Member

I know my husband finds very curvy, healthy women attractive. I'm strong and very flexible....and never considered petite, thin, small or light. However, I am very small "sexually"- as far as not being very deep or wide.
    Lesson.....can't judge a book by it's cover. And btw, my husband happens to work in a profession where he sees naked women from the ages of about 18 to 40. On a few occassions, he has mentioned how unusual it is that women's builds often have little to do with their "size". He has seen very tiny women with very large genetalia and seen large women with small genetalia. Go figure.

6. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

I love petite women so I'd have to go small. Make no mistake small girls can take it pretty rough too. Because I always went for same type of woman a more curvy body might be nice change.

7. Master9804

Gold Member

I have dated both and I like Plump woman better. Plump, not large. Just with meat on their Bones. Love that nice plump ass to grab and hips to hold. Hotbabe is the perfect body for me. Not to Big and not to small.

8. hotbabe28

hotbabe28 New Member

That is my Master :) Master is perfect of me too. I do find that I go for the dark hair and dark eye guys. There is only 2 blonde hair guys I have found really cute. Phil Collins and Deven Sawa.

Love you Master

9. deeperlover1978

deeperlover1978 New Member

Small women cause theres MANY postions that you can do wiht a small women that are impossible for someone bigger. Also i like a good grip of her hips too and the fact i can toss her around all over bed. lol

10. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

Personality has always been more important to me than size, appearance, etc. I find something beautiful in all women. Even so, while I would have been open to women of any size, like Master9804, I have a slight preference for women with some meat on their bones and tend to be kind of a "butt man" too! ;> However, pictures of the women who participate here, which I have seen, are beautiful - they are some "HOT BABES" (Puss is a real beauty queen, let me tell you ;>)!

11. downloadking

downloadking Member

I like average best...

12. bunnycat

bunnycat New Member

I`m a medium sized woman. Have been large & have been small.
    I know that I got way more looks when I was small but my husband doesen`t want me to lose weight he likes me the size I am now.
    large or small he loves me & lusts me all the same.

13. uskorzeny

uskorzeny New Member

i like slims

14. freemark

freemark New Member

Think this is a personal preference. When you're making love what type of woman is a better fit for you? Think about how you make love, the different positions you like or activities you want to engage in.

...and if you're not sure then perhaps you need to get out and try things out with different size women ! :)

15. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

This is an interesting question. When I think back to the best sexcapades I've had, it's been with larger women. Still, I'm more attracted to smaller women. My wife is 5'7" and only weighs 115 pounds. I love her long, slender legs and flat tummy. Heck, I love everything about her! I think one of the things I like best about slender women is that when I'm giving them head I'm not being smothered as I go down deep with my tongue. I like all sizes and shapes, but slender to medium is my favorite. Height isn't really a big deal, but I'm only medium height and prefer a woman who doesn't tower over me.

16. eandvk

eandvk Member

I prefer a woman with a slender to medium build...My wife is 5'6 and ranges between 135-145lbs. She looks very sexy to me,a great booty with something to hold onto, but not too big! Shes a woman like Rose stated..she likes to sqoosh into me..feels great..

17. MysticKev

MysticKev New Member

I tend to like taller more voluptuous women, I also like the skinny mini's once in a while, but I like to know that I can wear her down without breaking her in two.....

18. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

I love the word voluptuous so much more than "bigger". You rock!!!

19. witchblade

witchblade New Member

i like you more and more

20. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

:dgrin I was thinking that rocks, then I realized maybe you meant the one who use voluptuous first. Damn.