Small Breasts

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by easytwist, Jan 30, 2012.

1. easytwist

easytwist New Member

Are there any guys in who prefer smaller breasts on a woman? I do. We're not talking tiny, but more in the average range I'd say. I always feel strange saying this, but in my case I think its a control thing - I don't mean that in the negative either. I'm not a very big guy myself, so I think that has a lot to do with it. What say you? What is your preference?

2. 33stack

Gold Member

i dont really care. they can be totally flat, as long as they have big nipples. I luuuvvvvv big nipples. Could suck them, kiss them, flick my tounge on them 4ever!!:phat

3. easytwist

easytwist New Member

Good point. You hit on something I forgot to mentioned, looove big nipples too. Very important. Love em'!

4. almostthere

Gold Member

Yes. I don't like big ones. Small and perky with some nice nipples and im happy. My wife is small and I love em. Ain't talking skeeter bites more like apple size. Now ass? Lovvvvvvvvvveeeeee em round

5. Mittimer

Gold Member

I'm not a guy but I'm a breast gal. I like all sizes, the small ones are super cute to play with, lick and nibble. It's nice when you can take larger parts of the breast in your mouth to suck and lick rather then just the nipple.

And yes, big nipples are a huge turn on. :)

6. kinda_hung

kinda_hung New Member

My wife is 34a. I love the small breasts. She also has big nipples! Mmmmm.

7. ply

ply
    Gold Member

I luv the boobies and any size nipple is fine with me. The first seet of nips I ever had the pleasure to enjoy were small brownies. I hold a special place in my heart for them.

8. CosmicEye

Gold Member

lol at this thread. I dont find the size of nips more or less attractive at all. In fact I think I prefer smaller nippies. As far as boobs, Im sorry but totally flat chested is sort of a turn off but I do like anything I can cup

9. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

My wife has pretty small boobs, but what I really like about them is her nipples. They are pretty small, and I just love to make them enlarge and get hard by either touching them very softly with my fingers or mouth. She says she gets no pleasure when they get hard, but it sends a thrill up my spine just about every time, whether it's just saying good night or in the heat of passion. I remember as a child, getting an erection, but not knowing what it was, and not being sexually aroused. This is kind of how I feel about her nipples - a physiological response that I feel, but she doesn't.

10. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I don't like breasts ...... I LOVE them, in most sizes.
    One thing that drives my wow factor is a woman who wants hers to have attention and they are sensitive. Caress, fondle, lick, kiss and suck. And fuck too, I have done it on A cups.

11. mikeh

mikeh New Member

Anything over 2 hands and a mouth is wasted.

12. Wildwoman59

Wildwoman59 New Member

LMAO... Good to know... As someone who is fairly small-breasted with large, very sensitive nipples, my guy can't get enough of them. Thanks for making me smile on a stressful day. I love this forum!

13. wht1zzfe

wht1zzfe New Member

If I had to choose between a b cup and a d cup, I'd take the b. Probably an a over the d, too.

14. kinda_hung

kinda_hung New Member

Wildwoman59 you sound wonderful. Please don't be shy and show us the beautiful breasts that you have! I love large nipples!!!!!!!!! :phat

15. CosmicEye

Gold Member

I dont know, dont get me wrong I like bigger boobs too. You dont see those perfect ones that just stick out and bounce with nips that are just staring at you everyday.

16. somhairle

somhairle Well-Known Member

The great thing about breasts is that they are a bit like personality. Each pair individual to the owner. My wife has small breasts and I am perfectly happy with them. She has always wanted them to be a bit larger but since she has a small frame, they suit her.

However, as I say, they are all individual and I find that the satisfaction is mostly in unwrapping the package...........so to speak :D A woman who is more confortable with her breasts (regardless of size) is undoubtedly more fun than one who is a bit coy and wants to hide them away - for whatever reason.

So, I suppose that size doesn't matter to me. It's how much fun you can have with them that's important.

17. 12barblues

Gold Member

well said, my ex was 38 G. her boobs were bigger than my head!! but she never seemed to enjoy having them...my gf has large but more normal sized breasts, 38 D, but she loves them, and loves wearing sexy things that accentuate them.....so i feel that it isnt about size, but rather, about the attitude of the woman...

18. thunderseed

Gold Member

I have no tits! Well sort of LoL. I'm only 32 A, and that's small! But it's awesome! My best friend calls me A - Cup, and I call him D-Cup.
    Men still like them and my nipples! Still a handfull. And i really don't care! I love it! They love it! Im athletic and can do so much more than most women because of it, without boobs getting in my way!
    I ended up losing my boobs through anorexia! But when I was younger I had huge boobs, and I like it much better this way! Though I'm recovered now, I will have to suffer those consequences for the rest of my life! (unless i have babies!) So girls, don't starve yourself, and be happy with the weight you are at! Being underweight has its consequences! (I also shrunk 2 inches in height through extreme weight loss). I used to be 6 feet tall and that was in adolescence, but now I'm only 5'8!

And I have an amazing ass! Been told that countless of times. Naturally I probably attract men that are more into ass and nice legs then they are boobs. But I love my butt getting lots of attention.

In my muay thai class there is this slightly gorgeous overweight blonde who has boobs that hang down to her knees, they must be like size Z! (It's not common for martial artists to have huge knockers)
    They are huge, and she is soooo beautiful in my opinion, but it sure is annoying for her, and hilarious to partner up with her. She calls them "dumb" every time I knee them. Every time I pair up with her to do clinch work, I knee her in the boobs every single time I do knee sparing. Her boobs get in the way even when we do punches, or elbows, or anything! They hang so low! But then, i guess she is also a good 4 inches shorter than me too. So, she gets a lot of boob contact during spars hee hee!

19. CosmicEye

Gold Member

I know this one chick with FF tits and those are big, but G!?!? holy shit thats too big.

20. Everett_Spair

Everett_Spair Member

Breast size doesnt really matter for me. However I really dislike fake breasts because they look really wrong to me.