[Ask a Guy] small and not very mighty

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by shortNsweet90, Apr 7, 2011.

1. shortNsweet90

shortNsweet90 New Member

ok so im totally new to this sight and could really use some help in my romantic life...

let me start with all the things i hate about myself and you might be able to understand this a little better.

i hate my legs, they are very short and i have very large thighs, but on the plus side i have a nice round ass that my boyfriend loves to grab and pick me up with from time to time. i hate my boobs. when i was in high school i weighted more by like 30 pounds at one point. being only five foot tall there wasnt many places for the weight to sit to it went to my tits. at one point i was a 40DD and not im a 36D or 38C and my boobs are really saggy in my eyes so i hate being without a bra on with anyone around. i hate the lips of my vagina. when i was a kid i think i used to play with them because one sides lip is much big than the other and it just doesnt look attractive to me at all.

im only five foot tall (or short lol) but my new boyfriend likes it when im on top a lot. i on the other hand dont. my femurs are so short and i have big thighs for someone my size so im very self conscience of them but the worst part of it all is that i can barely get my knees to hit the bed again when im strattling my boyfriend. because i have such huge thighs i dont feel comfortable, like my thigh fat is crushing him on my big ass is uncomfortably crushing his balls when i try and ride him. but because of my big thighs, short femurs, and low upper body strength i dont enjoy being on top. i dont wanna tell my boyfriend this because i feel bad that hes always doing all the work but on the other side i love being a pillow princess and having him do whatever he wants to me. im not a very dominate person but god i would love to be his sex slave. i love when a man just takes control and beats my pussy for so long it gets raw and im practically dying because it hurts so much but i really love the pain.

the whole point of this post was to see if anyone has dated a small. big thighed girl like me and has any tips or help for me on how to make things easier. all and any feed back welcomed, sorry if i lost track at any point and confused anyone

#1 shortNsweet90, Apr 7, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2011
  2. Mittimer

Gold Member

Honestly sweetheart it looks like you've got a case of being a woman.

If I listed everything that I hated about myself, that would be a long fucking list.

What you need to realize though is that your boyfriend obviously cares about you. He loves you for who you are. If you were hurting him, he would tell you.

Me, I'm a tall round girl. I have thick thighs and small tits. Trust me, I have my complaints. My husband loves every bit of me though.

In regards on tips to make things easier? Have you dried squatting over your husband while riding him? Somewhat like an umpire would do? Get down with your feet flat on the bed and lower yourself over him. It'll help with you comfort in the hip and leg area and also give you a lot more leverage while fucking him if you keep your hands on his chest or closest body part.

Don't be down on yourself though. I'm sure you're absolutely beautiful even if you are a bit vertically challenged. ;)

As far as being afraid to ask your boyfriend? Stop right there. You have insecurities? You've been together a while? You're having sex? TALK TO THE MAN. I know it's easier said then done, but really talk to him. I'm sure he can put you at ease for a lot of things. :)

3. Kermit

Gold Member

not sure what i can give on tips cause it is early, but sounds like you need a hug :) *big hugs waiting if you want it* but as my mom would say "you're not short, you're 'Dainty & Petite' " she's about your height and embraces it :). Believe me, there is much more appreciation in this world for D&P women than there is for men, i'm 5'4 and it seems there is little to no appreciation for us, with the exception for my wife who says i'm her Travel Sized husband :).

But anyways as for riding, try using some cushions or pillows to elevate you :). And i'm with MItten's talk to him. If he's a good man he'll never want you to hurt :) or have you feel sex be unpleasant for you.

And you're a good woman it sounds like too wanting to put in some effort too :) But if that's what you want to put some effort, a blowjob can be just as good ;) and theres lots of positions for that, very comfortable ones ;)

#3 Kermit, Apr 7, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2011
  4. backcheck64

Gold Member

The only "cure" for the thighs is diet and exercise. While my wife is 5'5", her legs are on the shorter side (long torso) and her legs used to be a bit large. With some work and proper eating, they are very shapely and muscular now. She was a 36DDD, now a 32C and after kids, yes a bit saggy, thats life.

5. shortNsweet90

shortNsweet90 New Member

Thanks everyone. If I was to put little pillows under my knees you think that would help me with leverage? Also I've only been dating him a few months but I do like him a lot. I've only given him head once so far and I know it wasn't very good because I was really out of practice since my last boyfriend over six months ago. When I was sucking him he was playing with my tits and rubbing them against his balls. I've never licked sucked or played with any guys balls so if someone has any detailed tips on what they know feels good on them or their man please let me know. Thank you so much everyone for your support and tips. So happy I signed up for this

6. Kermit

Gold Member

7. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Dear SNS90 well you told us all the worst and then so what?
    We care for you and your BF obviously loves you so always look on the bright side of life.
    We can't all look like models but so long as all our bits work...use 'em to the best advantage!
    I turn to Mitt's philosophy for inspiration which in summary goes something like this; We are born to fuck (a lot) before we die!

8. shortNsweet90

shortNsweet90 New Member

Thanks Kermit!

9. Kermit

Gold Member

10. joedirt01

joedirt01 New Member

everybody has their flaws and its nothing to be ashamed of. communication is key and if i had a girl say she wanted to be pounded and dominated i personally would be happy as a pig in shit :).

11. joedirt01

joedirt01 New Member

and to be honest i dont see any flaws in you i love women built like you

12. docpete

docpete New Member

You sounds and described yourself as a animal in beg. Well if you are not happy then move one and find someone who will do to as you please....RAW

13. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

I like big butts and I can not lie.. all you other brothers can't deny!

I think Mitty covered all the bases :) I would definitely have a very long list as well lol

We all have our insecurities love that said I am sure you're a cutie.

As for the squatting position that position seems to really hurt my quads :(

14. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I'm 5 foot nothing. I could lose a good 30 pounds and still stay curvy. I've always carried my weight on my tummy and hips even when I was skinny. As I've just mentioned elsewhere I have a lazy eye. Despite my "faults" I feel sexy. I look in the mirror and unless I'm particularly bloated that day I look past the big fat tummy and see my curves. My men have loved me for my shape and the only complaint about my weight was from my first partner who was disappointed that I no longer had little bitty tits. I'm fond of being undertall especially when I don't have to duck under my windchimes or tree branches and so on. I only curse the supermarket for their high shelves occasionally. My dad said to me in my teens that "good things come in small packages". :D

I personally haven't had any size related issues with sex unless you count difficulty doing it standing up.

Regarding the thighs, I always believed that you can't "spot reduce" but I've been regularly using my elliptical trainer since Christmas time and for the first time ever I'm losing more weight off my hips and thighs than my bust. I'm in proportion at last even if I'm still overweight. :)

15. HardRocker

Gold Member

Shoot, Dragon Fire, I thought you looked like Xena Warrior Princess. Short girls have a superpower. They might not know it and may need to hone it. But I knew a 4.5 foot tall Mexican girl named Rosa, and she was built in the thick sort of way y'all describe. But she could sidle up beside me (or any guy) so close we're slightly touching, and then turn her head to look straight up and gaze with her black eyes unblinking straight into my downward focused eyes. In about 5 seconds it would kill me trying to resist swooping her up and kissing her deeply. I would die if I did because my wife would have been nearby. But invariably, as she burrowed deeper into my brain, she would utter the magic words that always made me spring into action: Sweetie, would you get me a cold beer...

16. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

The pic in the Av was before a boulder dropped on my head, compacting me to the size and shape I am now. :lol

17. HardRocker

Gold Member

:lol
    I bet it crumbled to rubble at your feet and you just brushed off the dust and walked away.

18. shortNsweet90

shortNsweet90 New Member

Thank you for the imput everyone. I'm just trying to start doing leg work outs to tone my legs and reduce the fat. I'm nervous that its just going to give me more muscle which isn't what I'm looking for at all.

I agree completely with the no squating thing because I don't have the strength in my legs to hold my big booty up and to bounce properly

19. paintedblue

paintedblue Member

All the other stuff doesnt matter if you tell him this right here. Trust me..
    Men & Women both have insecurites.. we do our best to pretend as though they dont matter, but in the bedroom they tend to be magnified.
    The funny thing is, if you turn your partner on enough, you could have a third nipple and a tentacle growing from your forehead and it wouldnt matter.
    Tell him that which you wrote here. Let him know that you are his playground, and you want him to do terrible, dirty things to you. I promise you will see a difference, and it will be a positive one. Great sex starts with self-confidence and is continues with being strong enough to shed your inhibitions.
    Big, small, short & tall.. we all just want to cum. :D

20. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

Thinking about what might have been going through your head is turning me on!!!