slut.

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Juliez05, May 28, 2009.

1. Juliez05

Juliez05 New Member

Semi recently, I have made choices that I'm not to proud of.

Why I lost my virginity/why I continued to have sex. Who I had sex with. and now the number of people I have had sex with in such a short time.

I went from not being sexual to being over sexual. one extreme to another. I guess I just didn't no what to do with myself and went a little crazy lol.

However, now I am not so proud of these choices.
    and I feel like a slut.

What makes a slut?
    and whats "sluttish" behavior.

2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Enthusiastic experimentation is not slutiness.
    Think of yourself of as a scientist: testing hypothesises but then disappointingly finding a few flaws.
    Pick yourself up girl and move on, smarter for the experience and BTW congratulations on having the courage to enquire.

3. loveit247

Gold Member

Define slut?

4. totty_hoops

totty_hoops Member

When I think of slut I think of someone that lets there sexlife define them, and that isn't able to exercise good judgement when it comes to sexual questions. Also I think the term slut is basically a feminine one, guys have whole other sets of problems when it comes to sex.

So I'll give a few personal example of what I consider slutty behaviour.

Someone that wears revealing and provocative clothing to inappropriate places. I've got a few skirts that are basically designed to show off my knickers, but I wear them to places where I'm certain where that (lack) type of dress is expected. I really fucking hate women that turn up to nights out (where we're not really sure where we're going to end up) wearing outfits that basically put everything on display, and typically not even a coat so they start bitching when we have to cue for a club. Then they're mistified why random drunkun blokes keep pawing them instead of decent guys. (as you can guess I've had some experience:mad with this, but they're your mates what can you do.

Ok another example two women decide they want to experiment with other women. One starts making discrete enquiries or popping into certain clubs occassionally gives it a few weeks before she hooks up with someone. Another starts loudly proclaiming she's now gay, can't think of any more suitable alternative than her mates, gets really drunk and then gets teary when she gets a slap. Now only one of them is a slut.

It's the same for threesomes, gangbangs whatever,, it doesn't make you a slut to want to do it, it just makes you a slut if you can't do it with some discretion. Sluts hate discretion every detail of their sex life is public knowledge. Sluts are also addicted to drama every breakup is the end of the world, they shag guys in their same circles of friends (which makes things awkward) decide on the spur of the moment they're desperatly in love with their mates fellas,, they do all this stuff..

Like I said I've had some experience.. At the end of the day you can perform any sex act under the sun with any degree of frequency and not be a slut.. It's when you start defining yourself by your sex drive that you become one.

5. lasarus2k

lasarus2k New Member

Slut is just a word.:ignore Do you let any other word define you? :shrug If your unhappy with what you did in your past don't do those things in the present. You can just as easy call yourself an :asshole or a dumbshit as a slut. None of them words mean anything. Learn from "your mistakes" and don't let one moment in time define you. Trust me you have a whole lifetime of events that help make you "you". In the words of Audioslave "just be yourself that's all you'll ever be" . Just remind yourself of the things you did that made you proud of yourself. If you can't think of any your not thinking hard enough. Smile and get on with your life. :)

6. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

There is nothing wrong with being a "slut." So long as you're just having fun and experimented, if it's not degrading to you or bothering you, then have fun, that's what sex is for :D

7. loveit247

Gold Member

So, do you think you are a slut by your definition then?

8. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I tell you what a slut is: a woman who behaves like a man. :D

Seriously, if we expected men to adhere to the same standards of sexual behavior that's expected of women, then they'd all be sluts. Consequently, being a slut would no longer be a negative thing.

9. totty_hoops

totty_hoops Member

I think a slut is someone that lets their sexuality take over their life. I know some men go horrible blokish and sleazey and go looking for a different shag every night. But even blokes like that are really indulging themselves rather than being ruled by their desires.

With women it's different I've known so many women, that define themselves by their sexuality. They've never really learned how to deal with men. The be all of their existance is the guys they're with, and they have no discretion or judgement. I think some of them buy into the whole "i'm just liberated" routine (which adds a sense of superiority to their sluttiness but honestly it never works out well.

I'm not talking about someone that enjoys sex in various different way with different people. But are able to control their sex life not be controlled by it. Sexually I've done some pretty extreme stuff, but I put those things in their appropriate box, cause if I didn't it would just fuck my life up....

10. lbushwalker

Gold Member

TH makes a lot of sense and apparently backed by experience in such matters.
    Reckon she is most wise person here:bow

11. yankeesex

yankeesex New Member

Well its depend on some condication
    that what makes you a slut. Money, Lust, Some incident,

Mostly we see people take this profession just for earn money
    and some are just for lust.

12. igor

Gold Member

Well, the rough general definition of a slut is one who is promiscuous. Originally, as I understand it, it also applied to guys.