Slipping up the bum

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Nicci, Jul 12, 2010.

1. Nicci

Nicci New Member

Ok I really need somebody to talk to about this, and I cant find anything anywhere on the internet about it at all.... but a couple of time while me and my boyfriend have been having sex he has slipped up my bum, and it wasn't planned it was completely be accident and it really hurt (he has a very big cock), I threw up and blacked out and my bum hurt for a week after. I have also been having alot of trouble with the fact that I cant stop going to the toilet. Its really messing with my sex life now as I keep feeling like it's going to happen again and having to stop when we are getting to fast..... please someone help.... can anybody tell me if they have had the same thing happen to them and how they dealt with it??:ugh

2. igor

Gold Member

Are you sure it was by accident? I really find that hard to believe that he doesnt know where he is putting his cock. it's got to feel a lot different than going in your pussy. JMO

3. Beach

Beach New Member

years ago it happened to me once..i didn't know until she told me later.

4. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Im sorry to see that your first post has been a result of something so painful Nicci.....I assume that you've seen a doctor to make sure that no permanent damage has been done?:ugh
    But I'm with Igor on this one.....your boyfriend should be more aware of what he's doing.....tell him to lighten up a little....

Welcome to SF Nicci:welcome

5. Mittimer

Gold Member

I've been having sex with my man for 2 years now, some pretty kinky sex at times, I might add. No matter how slippery when wet I get he has NEVER 'accidentally' shoved his cock up my ass.

I doubt this is accidental on your mans part.

6. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

The only time a cock ever "slipped" up my bum, my legs were up on his shoulders and he was drunk. The pain was certainly no joke. I can't see how doing this more than once could be accidental but then if he cared about you at all I can't see how he could intentionally put you through so much pain.

Assuming this was an accident, I'd be trying to work out different positions where this is not likely to happen, otherwise find a lover who knows what he's doing.

7. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

When my wife and I were dating, we were going at it hot and heavy. My stroke must have been longer than my tool and I slipped out and when I went back in again it went right up her bum. She didn't scream, she just said that I am in the wrong hole. So I believe that it could be by accident. I wouldn't think that it would be causing your problems of having to go all the time. How long has it been since it happened? Maybe if you are upset about it, your nerves could be causing the problem. I am sure the pain was real when it happened. Must have been on major shock.

8. CMark

CMark New Member

By accident, or not by accident it doesn't matter. The most important thing is, that You have to talk to him. He has to know what happened and how do you feel about it. And if it makes you uncomfortable, You both have to decide which "hole is for exit only" and how far can you go to gain your sexual fulfillment.
    Once, it happened to me too, when I and my girlfriend were making out in a shower. She screamed and kicked me in a knee. Afterwards we talked about it and then I knew - "no ass fucks for you, young fellow".