Sleeping with my b/f's brother!!!

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Luvva Girl, Sep 30, 2004.

1. Luvva Girl

Luvva Girl New Member

I'm new to this so here goes:

I have been with my b/f for 18 months and everything was great untill I got drunk a couple of months ago.
    I ended up having sex with his younger brother.
    I mean by b/f is great at everything in a relationship but sex, he sually cums within minutes and I'm just left to finish myself off! :eek
    But with his brother he can last and last and makes me orgasm again and again.
    As you have probably gathered by now I am still sleeping with his younger brother but that is only because the sex is so great that I can't stop going back to him for more.
    The other problem is that I am 19 and and he is 16!! :ugh
    Is this just to weird to carry on?
    Or Should I just finish with my b/f and his brother?
    I know if I leave my b/f, his brother wont want to be bothered with me as we're only in it for the sex!!
    HELP!!

2. lancer674

lancer674 New Member

I would say that this situation would almost not work out for you. I would think that trying to keep this secret from your bf will surely backfire and someone would get hurt. If you are really into your bf, then there are techniques that you can teach your bf so that he can go longer and tend to your needs. If you are just into getting whatever out of these relationships, by all means, carry on. The age thing, I think there is another thread on this forum that talks about the legalities of it all, might be eligal. Might want to be careful on that issue. But remember, blood is thicker then water and that might make you the "odd man out" in this. Be careful.

3. Logger

Gold Member

Dear Luvva Girl,

You might talk to BF about sexual Satisfaction. If he breathes shallow, he can sustain longer. If he feels excited, he can slow down his movements, and hold his breath back. Imaging can be helpful, if he focusses in his imagination on something non-sexual to delay climax. curezone. com has a section on Tantric Yoga, which is about delaying the male climax. I usually wait to climax until I feel my W has climaxes, or is about to climax with me.

Read over foreplay, and see what might help you climax faster wtih BF.

Trust is an imortant issue in relationships. The sooner you stop with Little Brother, the longer that can be in the past, and be more easily forgiven. The key to trust is hope for the future, not what happened in the past. The longer in the past, the better.

You may wish to think about the reputation you are establishing as being trustworthy/untrustworthy, as you may lose a man who would otherwise have been good for you. I have made decisions not to approach some women who some guys had let me know were two-timers. I have approached a woman who had a loose reputation, but perhaps not tried as seriously as I might have, if she had a better reputation.

If you can say that you have made mistakes, and that you are not stronger and more trustworthy for having made the mistakes, you may acutally be more trustworthy than one who has not made some mistakes.

You might ask Little Brother if there are some issues that he has with BF. Little Brother should settle any differences wtih BF, more directly, rather than waiting for BF to find out. Little Brother may be getting even for some issues that should be dealt with directly.

Certainly I have not done the topic of infidelity justice in this post. You might search Incest or Infidelity or Cheating if you would like more diverse opinions and views.

You may not be aware of the deep hurt feelings that are often caused as a result of infidelity. One of sections of MB marriagebuilders. com, is devoted to Infidelity, and there are thousands of deeply hurt people posting there.

Posting is threapeutic, so talk back.

Blessings

4. sexynzgirl

sexynzgirl New Member

I was going out with a guy and I also got drunk and had sex with his brother. This was a really bad idea, turned out really messy as I came clean and kept on having a relationship with my boyfriend at the time and it was pretty strange. I don't recommend keeping up the charade, you need to choose who you're more interested in and your boyfriend probably wouldn't want to be with you if he found out about it, also if you started dating his brother, you'd cause tension between them both. Bad idea to try and carry on with either of them I feel due to experience but you'll do what you want anyway people usually do.

5. DarkHamlet

DarkHamlet New Member

Nothing beats sex, so i would still have it, but would make it a secret between us 2.

6. sexynzgirl

sexynzgirl New Member

thats so totally dishonest. I can't fathom what its like to hold on to a guilty secret like that indefinately. I would want to know if I had been cheated on.

7. SexualXperience

SexualXperience New Member

You should move on and pick one or the other. There's trouble awaiting in this relationship. Be aware and pick as soon as possible. Standing from a guy's point of view it is survival of the fittest. The younger brother is just better and can pleasure a female. Mad Props to ya! :lol

8. kbate

kbate New Member

Criminality aside, you need to get out of this mess. I know the kid won't be the one to turn you in, but he will brag to his buddies at school about how he bangs his older bro's old lady, and they will talk, and sooner or later you will end up in a world of hurt.

If your boyfriend can't satisfy you you need a new boyfriend or he needs a new technique...