Sleeping Positions

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Logger, Jun 1, 2010.

1. Logger

Gold Member

I thought there was a thread on ideas for sleeping positions. I searched for it, but did not find a thread on Sleeping Positions. I enjoy sleeping with my wife, and sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night, and try to think of a good position for myself, to enjoy my wife, in the position she is in, without disturbing her.

Last night, my wife was on her side, with her knees sticking out. So I positioned my pectoral muscles against her knee. I positioned my tit against her knee cap. Seemed sensual, but not so stimulating as to disturb her slumber. I went to sleep.

Sometimes I want to go to sleep myself, and sometimes I just want to enjoy some minimal contact with my wife, as she is sleeping.

Sometimes my wife is sleeping with her leg and foot extended. Often, I can position her foot into my crotch, and sometimes she wiggles her toes.

I can ask my wife to change positions, and she will usually cooperate, without waking up, but usually, I just try to fit in with whatever position she is in, and just try to enjoy the position she is in.

Probably everybody else knows how to sleep togehter. I am still trying to figure it out.

I thought I remembered someone mentioning Spooning as a position for sleeping. I guess that is when the woman is on her side, then the man comes in behind her, like two spoons nesting. From behind my wife I can reach her pubic mound and her breasts, which gives me pleasure just rubbing gently with my fingers and palm.

Sometimes I turn over from spooning, and just try to rub my buns against her buns.

#1 Logger, Jun 1, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2010
  2. Bohohippy

Bohohippy New Member

I like sleeping in spoon or my head on my BF's chest with our legs entwined. We're both on our sides, facing each other. When in spoon, me facing around he has both his arms around me holding my stomach or breasts and his knee between my legs whilst my legs wrap around it. =]

3. HardRocker

Gold Member

You just gotta be slinky. :D

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

Exactly where was your tit again? :lol

Because I wear two wrist braces, an ankle wrap and a CPAP mask to bed most nights and reek of Ben Gay, hubby and I don't do much cuddling during the night. He goes to his side of the bed, I go to mine and there we stay.

5. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

Me and the dog on the bed, her on the floor.

Nah, not really. For a one night stand, usually spooning to start out, but eventually we both retire to our separate side of the beds, close, but not entangled. For girlfriends we usually have our own sides. MINE IS THE LEFT SIDE! :p

#5 ninja08hippie, Jun 2, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2010
  6. Atlantico

Atlantico New Member

Sleeping on "each other arms" is probabily one of the big joys of a couple love life, spooning is my favorite. Some hollywood star told once on tv that a marriage goes well if the couple, at least, touch their feet in bed....so so true!! When wifey and me are in no terms, toching in bed is gone...

7. htoad

htoad Active Member

We always fall asleep spooning. We might move apart after we sleep just from natural tossing and turning, but whomever wakes up will be sure to spoon the other to fall back asleep.

8. Username1

Username1 New Member

We almost always start out with me spooning her but just before we fall asleep somehow we end up the other way. She will occationally sleep with her head on my chest and arm around me if im laying on my back even when we are fighting bed time is bed time mad or not i still love her we can deal with the other crap when we wake up.

9. Trond

Gold Member

Our standard procedure is for me slide down a bit to put my head on or near her tummy or crotch. Then, she combs through my hair with her fingers, while I massage her feet with my hands.

10. Barbwire

Gold Member

I'm happy to report that I no longer have to wear braces or Ben Gay to bed and now am able to snuggle up against my husband like we used to before my body fell apart.

We usually fall asleep spooning but I always end up moving over to my own spot because we throw off so much body heat when we touch.

11. igor

Gold Member

Glad to hear that CL. You are healing and that's good news. :)

12. Mittimer

Gold Member

I hear ya CL about the body heat thing. I normally fall asleep curled up on Ian's chest and soon find my own spot just a few inches from him because he is like a human furnace and will soak his side of the bed before morning.

13. Lucky

Lucky New Member

My wife and I are snugglers, always have been. But it's so hot down here in Texas and the fact I am also a human furnace, we soon part. I can't wait for winter when she seeks me out as a bedwarmer!

14. HardRocker

Gold Member

That's how we are too. Winter is great for snuggling, but we can't do it in the summer. That's the only good thing about winter for me.

15. heelfetish

Gold Member

We start off snuggling, but when it's time to sleep, we do so cheek to cheek. Butt cheeks, that is.

16. luvbug

Gold Member

We always go to sleep with me pressed against his back. I never know when I turn over....I have hot flashes from hell..I sleep on top of the covers...hes always under them. And thats with the fan on high and the a/c on!! lol

17. FishingNW

FishingNW New Member

This is my first post on SF. I just wanted to give my 2cents...
    I have officially named it " Sneak attack from behind" :D I know it sounds horrible but it's never actually in the hehind. Before I mention details, just so you know. My wife know's I do this on occasion. She says as long as I don't wake her up, It's fine.

I have been doing the sneak attack from behind for almost 5 years. I have been married for 9 years. I have always been a touchy feely guy with my wife. When we are trying to sleep, I always have my hand on a breast or pubic mound. After she falls asleep I love to play with her clitoris and put my fingers inside of her. She is a very hard sleeper. It takes allot to wake her up. I would say once a month, When she isn't in the mood and I am horny as hell. I will try and put it in. She is normally sleeping on her side. I spoon her every night so she is use to me being close to her. Well, all I have to do is try and move her legs out so her butt is sticking out, and I have easy access. First I put a little lube on my fingers and put them inside her so she won't wake up when I put my penis in. After I play with her clit and rub her breasts, I am ready!! I gently scoot up to her and insert my penis slowly. This is so hot to me I rarely last more then 5 min inside her. I take it slow and enjoy. There has been times where she wakes up and tells me to let her sleep. I just masturbate then. She never knows how often I do it, but every now and then, I will tell her the next day and she is surprised. not mad.... She know my sex drive is way more then hers. She struggles to keep up with me. She has always told me once a week is what she would prefer and I have always said 2 times a day. So we make sure we have sex at least every other day. We are both 33 years old. we have 2 young kids. We both work and we have a pretty good sex life. Anyone else ever try this or had it done to them?

18. Lucky

Lucky New Member

When younger and first married, I had been known to do this but after all these years if I tried now, I would be sleeping in the spare bedroom before long. I am retired and always ready but she works long hours and is tired early. She also has become a light sleeper as she has aged.

19. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Left while lying in the bed or left while standing at the foot looking at it?

20. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

It's been so long since I slept with anyone but the cat I don't remember. All I know now is that I enjoy my own bed to myself, and occasionally let my daughter snuggle, and kick, etc. with me.