sleep sex

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by WS4, Jan 10, 2014.

1. WS4

WS4 Member

I am not here to debate the merits of this practice. My wife and i engage in what some term sleep assault. We both enjoy it and have well established rules for this. If she does not have to work next morning and falls asleep with no undies that is my invitation. No rough stuff or dry penetration allowed this ain't a rape thing. Ill grab some lube and get ready while I watch her sleep. When the time comes the objective is to slip it in without waking her up before I'm all the way in. By third stroke she is awake and starting to make her little mewing sounds. I was wondering anybody else practice something like this. Remember this is a slow gentle thing so she wakes up thinking its a pleasant dream.

biker061 likes this.
  2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

This is something my SO has always wished for and to do but the thing is she is a light sleeper and me an extra heavy one. At the slightest sexual touch she springs awake ready for action whereas for me it is like trying to start up a rusty engine with a hand crank ;)
    She can get me into erection but the mind is ever set on maintaining somnolence.

WS4, BlueCollar and HotForHoney like this.
  3. alwaystry

Yes we have done this same thing. Its sort of expected though,its usually when one of us is out and get home to the other sleeping. I personaly love waking up to her playing with me. As for her, well , she is sort of self concious I really don't understand but then again I get it , so yes she gives me the okay , and this is the time where I can enjoy the view and a little rubbing and lite playing with her while I play with my cock. Her exposed like that is great and she doesn't get all self concious because sheis asleep or half asleep. I am sure this is part of the reason she enjoys this. Also , when I enter her it seems she is more ready than normal or just not tence. I usually do not last long at this point so she doesn't get off but then she wakes me up in the morning and rides the morning wood so it all works out

4. Anotherday

Gold Member

Yes we do this from time to time

5. Silverfox

Gold Member

Yes, this is one of our games. We each have permission, no matter the time.

6. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Yes, we've done this a few times. There's been one time that he was asleep with a hard on and I started fucking him and he didn't wake up at all. Like it better when we wake up.

phish likes this.
  7. simbablk

simbablk Active Member

I wouldn't call it assault as I gave the women the go ahead beforehand.

I have been awakened to women riding my cock, sucking my cock, and just at the moment when she's impaling herself on my cock.

I have never attempted to have sex with a woman that was sleeping.

HotForHoney likes this.
  8. chikinlil

chikinlil Active Member

i wish lol

9. WS4

WS4 Member

Glad to see we are not alone.I have to say agfunk is a sex ninja.