slapping

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by discolemonaide, Sep 7, 2012.

1. discolemonaide

I'm the type of girl that loves to be controlled in the bedroom. I enjoy a great spanking, having my head forced on his hard member,held down, choked ect. Last month me& my main fuckbuddy starting talking about taking things further and trying out the "daddy" fantasy I have.... being told what to do, spanked, asking permission to touch him, begging for his load,punishments..ect. Well once things started getting going he started slapping not just my ass but my face. This caught me off guard because we never talked this over before he did it. Anyway the entire time we were messing around he beat my ass good (lots of bruising, reddness, and even a little blood) and my face got a bit swollen. I liked it dont get me wrong but I need pointers on how to establish a safe word, guidelines,ect... also his new thing is calling me his "cumslut" anyone have other pet names that are similiar but not the same... something about cumslut just doesnt sit well with me
    Thanks for help!

2. BitchN

BitchN New Member

What is up with the gender confusion these days?:eyes

3. BitchN

BitchN New Member

Ok just so everybody here knows that I'm not stupid....she changed her gender from male to female....by the way...I think you need a safe word...and I don't like cumslut at all.
    Seems to me if he was into the Dom/Sub he would tell you to use a safe word. Might want to be careful with the fase slapping....never heard of that either.

4. discolemonaide

yeah im female...hadn't set up account settings yet.
    Ive used safe words in past with others but its never gotten this umm physical with him. I do know hes always been into the dom/sub thing but never had opportunity to really act out, so my first thought was hes unsure of things.
    Ive asked friends and noone has ever been face slapped over and over while in bed so I would like some advise on this. Im not looking to end up looking battered and abused.

5. 12barblues

Gold Member

Establishing a "safe-word" is easy enough....you tell him " honey, when I say " pumpernickel" you stop beating the shit outta me, ok?" .....and that's it. As far as names.....If I ever call her anything , it's usually something like.." suck that cock you bitch " ....but normally when shes on her knees in front of me, she has my eyes rolled back in my head and I usually can't speak, and if I try it comes out like I'm talking in tongues....so the name calling only happens when I have her by the neck and I'm fucking her like a rag doll....and then it's only when she's having a hard time taking all of me and then I start yelling at her..." you like that cock, you bitch......tell me you love my cock you whore...and then I make her beg me to cum...." you want my cum ? Beg me to cum, bitch.....but when I say these things , I say them with the utmost respect.......:D
    And if you know me and sluttyfairy , you know I'm never nasty enough for her....but I'm trying....hehe.

6. discolemonaide

Thanks for advice! I think next time im just going to have a safe word && before-hand let him know cumsluts not working for me..

7. 12barblues

Gold Member

Well if you're not gonna use cumslut.....I may give that one a try.....

8. RainLevity

RainLevity Member

I am completely inexperienced in this area, but I type pretty well. ;) I Googled "safe BDSM" and came up with a website that seems to have some pretty good info. I hope it's ok to post links here. It's no another board, so here it is: BDSM Basics Read up and make your SO read it as well. Of course, I'm sure others on here have a lot more and better advice than I.

Obviously, a safe word is a no-brainer, as you already know. As long as you feel free to discuss your concerns openly and he listens to and respects you (outside the bedroom), I say have fun- whatever turns you on. But if it concerns you (as it seems to), do discuss it with him before it continues.

9. discolemonaide

cumslut is all yours! :eyes

10. discolemonaide

Okay so I'm working on a "Safeword" now-thanks for suggesting it.

As far as the slapping goes, it was a rush but i can see where it can easily be taken too far. We fucked almost daily this time last year and he was a very sensual lover but now he says hes more into the dom aspect of bedroom play. I think I just need to have a real talk with him prior to fucking next time. Yesterday after I asked if he felt weird that he just slapped the shit out of a girl&& he said not really bc he had wanted to do it for awhile now. Didnt go into details then about what made him do it,ect.
    I just dont want to end up with black eyes or have a bad experience.

11. discolemonaide

so have any ladies been slapped or any guys on here slapped a girl in the heat of the moment? just wondering how to take things further after we get the "rules" established

12. 12barblues

Gold Member

Never hit her....pinned her down and pulled her hair a bit. But I can't seem to bring myself to take a swing at her face.....doesn't seem all that enjoyable for me. I have given her a pretty good slap on the ass tho....

13. sandwich

Gold Member

I need a synonym for "hot to the power of 100 million billion trillion"

14. Silkycat

Silkycat New Member

My partner and I use "jelly" as our safe word cause it's short and easy to remember in the heat of it =p. Not a good idea if jelly is involved somehow in the sex! Because we frequenrtly use gags of some sort we can also "tap out" by stamping 3 times with our feet or hands, whatevers handy.

I've never been hit in the face nor have I any desire too. I enjoy being restricted and forced, but I don't enjoy pain! I could go for some spanking now and then, but that's it really.

My partner just calls me 'pony' =3.

15. GreyGoose

Gold Member

Just be open n honest. Think of s safe word and establish before hand. I love slapping but never more then redness on her ass and face just a light slap at most

16. discolemonaide

Ok great advise! Thanks pony