Skype sex? Anyone in a long distance relationship?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Vanja, Sep 16, 2008.

1. Vanja

Vanja New Member

Hey everyone

Been wondering about this. How many have regular skype sex/phone sex? Me and my boyfriend have it on a regular basis. He's WAY more uninhibited than I am and shows it all LOL (he's a VERY sexy guy btw).
    I'm still getting up the nerve though but have been improving with baby steps... and he's soooo patient with me :D

How many are in long distance relationship?
    How many have had skype sex/phone sex to keep the spark?
    How far do you go as in "showing all"?

2. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Before I moved in with my boyfriend we had an almost exclusive online/cybering relationship. We lived in two different countries during that time. We started out with just cybering on MSN and YIM, and then began sending SMS/text messages to each other throughout the day. Eventually we decided to step it up a notch and started chatting with one another with a webcam, and then on the phone. It was incredibly awkward at first, and I couldn't believe how shy I felt about showing him my breasts on the webcam, when I didn't seem to have any problem cybering with him.

After a while it got to the point where we just had to meet in person, so that's what we did. We no longer cyber with one another or anyone else.

3. L.A.X.

L.A.X. New Member

I met a girl when I was in Melbourne for a holiday and have been with her ever since....its hard living so far away but we try and see each other whenever we get the chance......will be seeing her on Saturday as a matter of fact!!! :)

She is moving up to the Gold Coast next year for Uni so we will be together all the time then :)

And phone sex is regular.....VERY regular!

4. Wckd_Beauty

Wckd_Beauty New Member

I'm currently in a long distance relationship. Been in it for about 2.5 years now and when we get in the mood, it's either webcam or phone sex. If i'm not in the mood i'll go along with it to make it more fun for him by sending pictures or giving him a little strip show or just talking dirty to him on the phone.

He and I see each other during holidays throughout the year because of our college schedules and that's when we can really be together, but when we're apart we usually do those things. You could even try making a video and sending it to him. Surprise anythings are amazing to give and get.

5. igor

Gold Member

OK wait a minute - in another thread [WHY CYBERING] you said you weren't into this. Yet here you say you participate in it. Which is it?

6. Wckd_Beauty

Wckd_Beauty New Member

o_O
    In this post I didn't say anything about cybering, hence me not being into it.
    Webcam isn't cybering, or at least I don't consider it cybering. Unless there are other forms im unaware of, the only cybering I know is basically sex talk via a messenger system online with some other person, either while masturbating or just to get turned on.

With my boyfriend I use a webcam or the phone, or pictures, and i don't do anything with anyone but him [since cybering is usually with various people, instead of one].

7. igor

Gold Member

OK - well to me any "live" communication (in real time) is cybering, be it typing, talking, or viewing. And I didn't think to define cybering as being with more than one person. Guess we need more definitions :)

8. heelfetish

Gold Member

I'd agree with your definition, Igor. To me 'cybersex' involves any sort of back & forth communication between 2 or more people, over any medium, in which the parties fantasize having sex with each other, describing theoretical, sexual situations, but lacking any real, physical contact between the parties involved.

9. Wckd_Beauty

Wckd_Beauty New Member

Ooos, okay to both Heelfetish and Igor. Different definitions definitely, i just always saw it as more of an indirect way of describing sexual situations with a partner mostly through chat, that's why I don't group webcams into it because it basically puts in the situation.

10. Golden

Golden New Member

How many are in long distance relationship? I am

How many have had skype sex/phone sex to keep the spark? Not me, its not really her thing. Im open to try, but dont know how well i would like it.

How far do you go as in "showing all"? I'd probably go all the way for her if she wanted to, but then i'd like to be sure that i would at least get something back in return as well ;)

11. igor

Gold Member

Not a problem, young lady. Gee many people disagree on what sex is (oral yes/no for example). It doesn't really matter. Often there is no right or wrong. :)