Skirts and why they fire my rockets!

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by tsopkc, Sep 3, 2004.

1. tsopkc

tsopkc New Member

Besides watching women pee, I think the sexiest thing a lady could ever glide her hips into is a skirt. I'm talking about the type that taper in towards the bottom or those that stop a couple inches or so above the knee. A skirt can make a lady's hips look so full and curvy. It can make even the flattest ass look ripe and nice! Skirts and for all the excitement they create haven't really been given their just do! I can watch a lady's hips "move" while she's walking in a skirt anytime any place any day! It is just as sexy as watching 'em hike their skirts up to pee.

Now you may ask what accessories she needs to wear, well a nice pair of pumps is nice and heals are really sexy because of the sound they make when the hit the pavement. A nice blouse (see thru ones with a nice bra) is also nice. If your breasts bounce while you walk, I'll get down on my knees and propose!

Now, if you'll excuse me I think I see the perfect pair of hips in a navy blue skirt coming my way! (smile!).

2. blade

blade New Member

tsopkc.....i'm wearing some baby blue shorts....way above the knee (winks)

3. RB1

RB1 New Member

hey ;)

4. randy69

randy69 New Member

Girls in tight skirts

Hey Tsopkc,

Where do you see those girls peeing is it you g/f or have you a spy cam setup, I have yet to see one. Yes I do like tight skirts, I had a good view at a party last night, and this girl had a skirt it was welded to her body and her rear end was something else I went on a tour with my eyes and and let my imagination go wild. I would have loved it to be shoved into my face. Tell us more about your pee viewing adventures.

Randy 69 :brow

5. tsopkc

tsopkc New Member

I don't have a web cam set up for watching women pee. I do it the old fashion way....I invite them over and I watch before we do the "wild thing"! Just treat 'em right and you'll never go without!

6. Essene

Gold Member

I love a female in a skirt and a dress. I believe this stemmed from me looking under females dresses/skirts when I was a child. My parents would take me to church. I was uninterested in whatever the pastor was saying- so I would "sleep" under the pew. During praise and worship, I would look under girls dresses as they clapped and swayed away.I was very surprised, once, as one of the females didn't have pantyhose or any other undergarment on. I remember being enamored with her vagina and thinking that it was pretty.

7. sayss18

Gold Member

I love seeing a woman in a skirt. I like it when a woman in a skirt sits down and crosses her legs so her skirt rides up and you can see her thighs, that's really sexy. On a hot summer's day I like it when I see a woman wearing a short skirt, I imagine her enjoying how sexy she feels and the warm sun and cool breeze on her skin. I also like it when a woman's skirt fits tightly round her hips, bum and thighs. A short, tight fitting skirt is such a turn on.

8. thegreatest100

I actually like watching women in short skirts. A hot women with short skirts where you almost get to see....makes me want to eat her lol. However the thought is better than the actual, cuz I hate eating pussy.

9. coconutpanda

coconutpanda New Member

Women peeing is pretty sexy :)

10. Essene

Gold Member

The actual act of urination is not attractive at all. It's quite disgusting. Just the same, sex is disgusting. However, the act associated with the person performing the act makes all the difference. If one has the right person, then all is right with the world.

I just burped up ants.

11. XXXdragon

XXXdragon Member

i love short skirts!!! they are soo hot!!! Nothing drives me more crazy than a girl in a short skirt. It's like a red flag that turns me into a raging bull!!

12. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

You're so random! LOL

On Topic - I find a women wearing a tight fitting skirt that is knee length very alluring. I love that shape definitely something to be admired :)

13. HardRocker

Gold Member

[​IMG]

14. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

LMAO!

15. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Ditto & then ditto but then I rarely get Essene.
    He makes me feel like I'm drunk all the time.

16. CosmicEye

Gold Member

Man, in school today I was waiting for my ride outside and this chick walks by in a black skirt with knee high black socks. *drool*. She was so gorgous with a sexy body too. I think the knee high socks do it more than the short skirt.