Skin Tone

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by redhotlobster, Jan 13, 2013.

1. Question: I'm extremelyyyyyyy fair skinned. Ivory to put it bluntly. It takes a lot for me to tan. I'm so white that I feel embarrassed in a bikini. Tanning is bad for you though. So guys, would you prefer a girl who purposely tans or naturally white who just may happen to tan cuz she's in the sun?

2. CurvedUp

CurvedUp Member

You have a great skin tone. white and tans in the sun.

3. losixxx

losixxx Member

All natural is the way to go from the few pics Ive seen your skin tone is attractive not over bearing one way or the other.

4. I'm very white though. It looks bad in anything but a light bikini. And tanning is how you get skin cancer.

5. NewGuy85

NewGuy85 Active Member

Nothing wrong with fair or ivory at all! We're all different, and just because you have fair skin doesnt mean it looks pale or unhealthy.

6. AGFUNK

Gold Member

I'm pale and my husband likes me just how I am. If I happen to tan from being in the sun he likes that too. He doesn't really care what I look like.

7. sabian

sabian New Member

No way!!! you look great!! very sexy. My wife is the same way, but we both just love it. i really love it when she wears an all black swim suit, up against her soft light skin.....oooohhhhhh! now thats hot...

8. Thanks, everyone! I just feel so unsexy cuz "tan is sexy". Being ivory isn't tan. :)

9. lbushwalker

Gold Member

The usual thing;
    Dark girls wish to lighten, light girls wish to darken.
    Straight hair want curls, natural curls want straight.
    We won't even start with the breast size thing!
    Go figure..................
    Dammit us guys are a lot simpler and love you just as you are ok?

10. :) :) :) :) *hugs you* :)

11. NewGuy85

NewGuy85 Active Member

This is exactly right! Girls always seem to want to be the opposite of what they are haha

Theres no need. At least not if youre doing it to attract men. Girls stay how you are!

12. I don't care if I'm tanned or not. Just seems like guys liked the tanned girls better. I was wrong. :p :)

13. DuRiechstSoGut

DuRiechstSoGut New Member

im very pale too. which is strange for being 1/2 native american lol. oh well, the german 1/2 took over there. anyway i love being pale. i refuse to tan and i practically hide from the sun lol. i dont get that "beautiful golden tan" though, my skin turns a nice red color, lol. and thats why they called them "redskins" lol.

i dont wear swimwear at all, but when i was young and used to i had one that looked like wet leather. it was amazing. IMHO dark colors are going to look better on you than light ones. light colors are going to wash you out more, where dark colors are going to make a nice contrast.

14. backcheck64

Gold Member

My wife is very fair...to the point she basicly doesn't tan, she burns. She doesn't leave the house in warm weather without using sunscreen. Doesn't bother me, I call her my vampire...has to stay out of the sun. And actually, the tan look is kind of going out. With all of the vampire movies and shows, the pale look is much more popular. My daughter got my skin color, I'm always tan, but I don't work at it at all. She can stay out in the sun for hours and never burn. My son on the other had has my wifes skin tone and burns very easily. Not much you can really do about it. There's the spray on tans...if you want to be an oompha loompha and be orange. Have you seen these women that tan all of the time? by the time they are in their 40s, they look like their skin is made from an old leather handbag...and they look like they are in their late 50s. My wife looks killer in a bikini, not because of the skin tone, but she's rockin a bikini bod...that's what counts..not the tan.

15. DuRiechstSoGut

DuRiechstSoGut New Member

and when these chicks are old and look like this, ask them if it was worth it! pale skin rocks because i wont ever look like this!

Old_Tan.jpg

16. wetness1

Gold Member

I really like the leather look :eek:

17. ginger

Gold Member

I can better this :p I look like a bottle of milk :eek however my freckles do go darker, I must give the bikini option a go though lol

18. MordsithLove

Gold Member

RHL there is absolutely nothing unattractive about fair pigment :) even some of us with natural darker skin have issues with being a bit pale.

I actually find fair complexions very intriguing, like porcelain....pure ;)

19. mikko

mikko New Member

alabaster = awesome

20. backcheck64

Gold Member

That is disgusting....another reason to stay out of the sun.