Skin Health and Depression

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by longverythick, Jun 24, 2010.

1. longverythick

longverythick New Member

I read a study about the effect of semen for both skin health and as an anti-depressant. The results concluded that semen has a significant anti-depressant effect on women. Women rated 17 and over were considered depressed. Out of 300 women, those who did not have sex regularly were 12 on the depression scale. Those who had sex regularly were 10 on the depression scale. Those who drank semen regularly were 8 on the depression scale and were significantly more happy.

Semen applied topically fights acne and wrinkles, and improves skin tone, smoothness and softness, firmness and tightness. I use it on my face and my scars are healing quicker than when I used to ice it.

The reason why it is so healthy is because of the vitamins and proteins that it contains. It provides the needed nutrition to the sperm to swim in order to fertilize the ovum and create new life. It has a bitter taste because it is very basic in order to survive in more acidic environments. Drinking cranberry juice or lemonade can cause sweeter more tart semen.

Do you like to drink semen and rub it in your face? Would you consider getting a facial or drinking cum in order to improve your health and cosmetic appearance?

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

Citation needed...