[Ask a Girl] Skin Care question

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Adventurer, Jul 21, 2014.

1. Adventurer

Gold Member

Hey ladies,
    What do you use for keeping your skin healthy and young looking? Is there anything out there that really works?

Thanks

2. AGFUNK

Gold Member

I doubt any creams work. Not smoking, eating healthy and plenty of water usually works.

3. Meee

Gold Member

A cream with aloe and cucumber, especially during sunbathing season. Dove soap. Eucerin for hands in winter. Plenty of water. Foods with vitamin E. Fish oil, preferably from actual fish instead of pills. Exercise, fresh air, plenty of sleep, a well-rounded diet with unprocessed foods, stress reduction, plenty of sex, and the occasional swallow of cum.

lbushwalker and Adventurer like this.
  4. Adventurer

Gold Member

Thanks Meee!

5. lbushwalker

Gold Member

I'm am young-old dude of >60 but most people who don't know me easily pass me off for 50.
    Why is that?
    Well it is not because I have taken very good care of myself; overworked, over exposed to the elements, sometimes over indulged in food and alcohol, never much taken care of my rather melanin thin skin so why have I few wrinkles?
    Well obviously my inherited genes have some influence but mostly I put it down to having hooked up with a lady half my age.
    Yep, she keeps me busy with great sex, young at heart and almost daily (guys....look away here please) after evening shower covers my entire body with Vit E cream i.e. face to feet and afterwards I smell faintly of evening primrose but only for a short time.
    Otherwise the elixir of youth is just as Meee mentioned and remember male ejaculate is rich in Zinc which is good for your skin :)