[Ask a Girl] Size

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by 6stringking, May 13, 2011.

1. 6stringking

6stringking Member

my GF is saying this is good but i have a hard time believing her. We measured my dick and it turned out to be 7 inches long and its decently girthy according to her, im not sure if shes just yanking my chain to be nice or what. I never really have read up on average size but just want to hear others opinions

2. DWB

DWB New Member

well if she is measuring your chain with ya and yanking it....then whats the problem?

3. docpete

docpete New Member

Oh man 7 inches is fucking so small, shit you need to go to Europe and have them fix that for you. Man you like below average in size. Just joking. Your above average so do not worry about it and like DWB said she is still playing with your pecker so relax. Unless she is playing with it because it is so small. LOL

4. RawDog

RawDog Member

If you can reach her deep spot/cul de sac/posterior fornix you need no more length.

If you make her sore 45 minutes into sex because of your girth, you need no more girth.

Skillz, you can never have enough of.

5. HardRocker

Gold Member

You just don't see guys with regular dicks posting them because they think they're small. Personally, I wouldn't really want mine to be as long as 7". Six would suit me and most girls better too.

6. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Dam, if I had a seven inch canon I would be terrified to use it the way I do my own little pisstool :lol

7. cbrmale

Gold Member

7" is no problem, and possibly a shade longer is ideal. Once a woman is fully aroused you can use this length to slide past her cervix, which is above if she's on her back, and stimulate her AFE. I'm about 7" myself and the only problems I have had with sex have been with my girth. I even have had sex with quite a few Asian women who are typically short and tight inside, and while I bottomed out a few times, they were aroused enough for this to be pleasant. I have never bottomed out with a non-Asian woman, so 8" or more is where you wouldn't want to be.

You do see men with average size posting: generally asking questions about what is an 'ideal size'. Unfortunately, when they get an ambiguous answer from women they still don't believe it! Answers are ambiguous, of course, because there is no ideal size.

8. HardRocker

Gold Member

Okay then, I'll have the seven. Probably scare the shit out of my wife the first time I whip it out.:lol
    I know she could handle it though because I've buried a 9 inch dildo in her and I don't think she knew it was all the way in.

9. nurseharley

Gold Member

dude, your dick is 7". that's above average. even if it wasn't, why can't you just be confident with what you've got?

if you can do the job and your gf is giving you compliments just take them for what they are.

10. Trond

Gold Member

7''? That's about my size when I'm rock hard. Three women have told me that I'm big. My wife thinks I'm too large, (but then she's not very horny). How big does it have to be for guys to be happy?

11. HardRocker

Gold Member

We try hard to convince them, but I think we're just wasting our intellectual energy on people who need more important stuff to fret over.

12. 6stringking

6stringking Member

i've had a couple bad relationships where my exes have at the end just said pretty abusive statements and spread rumors n stuff and its, to put it into psychological terms, its similar to learned helplessness, but im trying to change that so i dont have the confidence i once had.

13. nurseharley

Gold Member

dont listen to those cunts. they were just mad it was over. listen to the girl who cares about you

14. HardRocker

Gold Member

That sounds like high school mentality. Leave that far behind. Nobody takes mean comments spread like that seriously anyway. It serves to make the purveyor of such meanness look petty and they do more damage to themselves than to you. Time to play with adults now.

15. wht1zzfe

wht1zzfe New Member

you guys should watch "my penis and i" and "my penis and everybody elses". pretty good documenrary. im about 6 inches and it made me feel a lot better.

16. too_thick

too_thick Member

♫ 5$ , 5 dolloar ,♫ Footlong ♪ :lol

Over here in WA it's $5.48 damn sales tax....

#16 too_thick, May 14, 2011
    Last edited: May 14, 2011
  17. cbrmale

Gold Member

Thicker makes a bigger difference. My 6.5" girth has a big impact on most women I have sex with first time. You don't have to ask, you know. Here we go, sex first time, both very happy until you get hard and the smile grows about ten times bigger.

But large girth is much more rare than longer, so it's best if men don't agonise over it.

I do know that a man can do a lot with extra length, and my 7" is borderline on those things. If I had a choice I would prefer to be a bit longer. I don't post 'is it long enough' because I have the other dimension that makes up for it, but I do know that extra length can be used in rather special ways.

18. hoonos

hoonos New Member

I watched it and since I don't really have much more than the guy who produced the video, it did little toward making me feel any better off than before.
    However, I will say that since dumping my cheating ex, I have had no problem in getting women to let me use what little I do have and even the ex wife wanted to return once she found that not every big dick was going to be a good provider.
    LOL

19. cranekiller

cranekiller New Member

From all the women I've known, they will all take girth over size (tho helps if you have both)

7" is more than enough for the vast majority as biologically, the vaginal canal is only going to lengthen to around 6" on average. I myself tend to find my size a disadvantage because I end up not being able to go "balls deep" without causing discomfort from hitting the cervix.

Take your 7" and learn to wield that tool like a pro ;)

20. tpaman1132

tpaman1132 New Member

Kinsey Institute studies report that 80% of all men fall between 5 1/2" - 6 1'2". So you are slightly above average. Incidently many are aware of the black male myth about cock size? Well Kinsey also reports that the average black male measures 1/4" larger than the average white male.