Size

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by cantgetenuf59, Mar 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cantgetenuf59

cantgetenuf59 New Member

My wife and I are looking to try a threesome with another man. She wants to find someone who is well hung. I am average size, and she thinks it would be better with a large cock. She has never been with another man. Can any of you ladies tell us whether size really matters?

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Every woman is different. Just as men's penis sizes varies, I imagine the inside of women's vaginas can vary in size as well. Some women can take a larger than normal cock. Some can not.
    Also, some women enjoy a 'pain' factor is sex.

Personally, I have had larger than normal cocks, and it can be distracting. I enjoy being able to go totally free, and moving hard and fast, without worrying that the next 'jab' is going to send me through the roof in pain.

If anything, I enjoy a thicker cock. And thankfully, my husband has one. He purchased a didlo for me, not too long ago, which is thinner than him, and I don't tend to use it much. -jmho-

3. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Yeppi. Vaginas are small and large as well hunnie. But, I would be confident about the situation. I would first try a large dildo with er and see if thats what she wants. Then if it's something she enjoys then go ahead..

4. ViciousVamp

ViciousVamp New Member

Of course size matters. If it is tiny then it sucks, but too big isn't good either. It sucks when he is so big that your vagina is extremely sore after every time you have sex.

5. deeperlover1978

deeperlover1978 New Member

Nothing wrong with experimenting. I'll send ya my number. LoL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.