Size...the Pro's and Cons on each side...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Ilovewomen74, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Ilovewomen74

Ilovewomen74 New Member

I know it's a subject that has probably been done to death on here...but humour me...I'm new!!

Us fella's have all heard that size does matter...and we've also heard it doesn't....it's all the same to me....as you can oinly piss with the cock you've got.

So I'd like to hear from men,women,other.....what are the pro's and cons with the larger and smaller manhood?

2. MordsithLove

Gold Member

Never been with a big guy. My SO is average. Pro; he performs well and it doesn't tire me out when giving head or having sex. Con; he wants it bigger....no matter how much I try to convince him that he is perfect for me.

I'd have to admit though...looking at big, pretty dong makes me blush :D

3. paintedblue

paintedblue Member

That is probably the most honest and believable answer I have ever read from a woman.

4. Ilovewomen74

Ilovewomen74 New Member

I concur with the other response....thankee for taking the time :)

5. charmy

charmy New Member

serious? size does matter! umm technic is probally more important but if a lady cant feel you, what has she got left? heavey breathing and frustration. i wouldnt be worried too much about size tho, even bigger fellas fail at technic. work on foreplay and finish

6. Mittimer

Gold Member

I've been with both smaller men and larger men. The largest was around 8.5 inches. Smallest, around 5.5 and I have to admit that PERSONALLY the 5.5 is much more enjoyable then then 8.5 was.

I have a rather small (as in tight and shallow) vagina so larger dicks are rather unpleasant for me. The 8.5 was poking into very painful attack space when we were fucking. I think he was fucking my cervix more then anything lol.

Between 5 and 6 is absolutely PERFECT for me. That size can still bottom out and hit my cervix and cause a pleasant amount of pain. :) Hardcore bend me over and fuck me balls deep like the bitch I am sex is awesome with this size. 7 inches is good, but only for a bit more shallow sex, nothing balls deep.

So..yeah. That's my opinion on it.

7. MordsithLove

Gold Member

Mitt, tell'em like it is!! :p

Which is why I say my SO is pretty much perfect for me.

8. biker061

Gold Member

glad to hear reinforcement for what mrsbiker:rose tells me, and what i've always hoped for. finally after 43 years of use i'm satisfied with my 5.5-6" dick.

9. obi1

obi1 Member

Good ol' honesty

10. Mittimer

Gold Member

As you should be happy with your size. Not only is it the only one you will ever have but it's absolutely perfect.

The size you carry in your pants is amazing when it comes to all the kinky hard core shit that I want to partake in. Nothing is worse then having someone with a monster cock trying to fuck you balls deep causing immense amount of pain. The good thing about you guys in the 5 to 6 category, you can not only go balls deep in our vag but you can also go balls deep in our throats without absolutely choking us to death!

I am a lover of all things oral. Being able to take my mans cock all the way in and hear that gasp of pleasure as I hit the base and they feel the back of my throat is pretty amazing.

Take pride in your member, Biker. <3

11. 12barblues

Gold Member

As always, it's just about the woman's preference ....sluttyfairy had a lover that was over an inch longer than me.....said it was only painful. Had lovers smaller than me and they weren't able to get her to orgasm from intercourse. So I guess slutty is goldilocks and I'm baby bear....'cause it's juuuuuuuust right.:D

12. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

i've been with technically 4 guys- redic, who i guess is about average in size, but is PERFECT for me. 6 inches or so and a good three or four finger girth. A guy who was much longer but an EXTREME dissapointment, because he could not get hard or even stay semi-hard. A big dick is useless if you cant use it right. one was much smaller, and he was fun, but it really was too short to do a hole lot with. the last one was quite a bit larger, and he stayed hard, and it was very pretty to look at and nice to play with, but its a good thing we only shared oral, cuz otherwise i think it would have hurt me. Redic moans about his "average" cock, but honestly, it really is the perfect size. And he really knows how to use it to best advantage, and I know how to use it to my own advantage as well. Plus, I can swallow his entire cock and bury my nose in his pubic bone and the moans I get are fucking sexy as hell!

13. obi1

obi1 Member

Guys always want to be stronger, taller, wealthier, more endowed, even if people tell them what they have is enough :lol

I wanted to be taller but i'm ok with my height now.

14. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

hell, I want to be taller. I'm only 5'3"

15. MordsithLove

Gold Member

I second that!!

16. 12barblues

Gold Member

Just curious why u ladies would want to be taller.....

17. 12barblues

Gold Member

Just curious why u ladies would want to be taller..... I've known women 6'1 and it wasn't all that attractive. She enjoyed high heels and towered over everyone.

18. Mittimer

Gold Member

Ladies, you do NOT want to be taller. I'm around 5'8". I was 5'8" going into high school. It was IMPOSSIBLE to find guys that were taller then me that I wanted to date lol. I've only dated two guys taller then me my entire life. My husband is my height so if I wear heels or boots, I'm taller then him.

Being tall is not all it's cracked up to be.

19. mrcock

Gold Member

height doesn't matter

:lol

also 5'8" is a nice height

#19 mrcock, Jan 8, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2013
  20. obi1

obi1 Member

I wouldn't mind a chick my height, which is 5'8" lol