Size & Shape?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Rascal, Jan 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rascal

Rascal New Member

Hi everyone, I'm new here so bare with me.

I have a question....... my girl just loves my UNIT, now I don't think I'm big at all I'm just about the average size of a dude(just over 6" long, and just over 5" girth)....she says that she gets incredible orgasms because my cock curves upward and hits her G-spot everytime. THis is funny cuz' some of my ex-girlfriends said the same thing. Now I always thought that bigger was better for the women? Do women prefer length, thickness, curve or all of the above.THanx

2. tsukassa

tsukassa New Member

i have the same question you see i was wondering if i am to small. i am weird because limp i am about 2 inches but hard i am five and a half inches isnt that wierd! is that to small?

3. Rascal

Rascal New Member

Well it would be nice to see if the women would give there 2 cents on this one.

But to answer your quetion....no you are not weird...in fact you have the average size of most men out there. THe thing is do women prefer the look of a "big one".....I think so, they will get more sexually turned on if you pull down your pants and you got something going on down there. But to be honest, the women i've been with prefer a more proportional package. And it has to look good as well. But I haven't been with hundreds, so that's why I'm curious....the only way a woman will tell you the truth is if she gets really pissed off at you or these types of message boards!

4. tsukassa

tsukassa New Member

Lol Thanx

5. Kendrababy

Kendrababy New Member

For my it's a combination of things

I like the length and girth to be at least average.
    I gotta say that I do enjoy larger ones for somethings like oral sex....it's just more fun.
    The curve is always nice especially if it curves just right......Mmmmm
    But really it's more important on how it's used than anything else....cause you know sometimes a good tounge can be much better than a big unskilled package...

KYB!!!!

6. tina

tina New Member

My current b/f is average size too with a curve and I love it!!! I've had a bit bigger than him but he knows how to use it really well so it has been better than the bigger.

And I definately agree with Kendrababy cause when this boy goes down there I see fireworks!!! I can surely say that the female ejaculation exists!!!

But I do think that being an average length helps (and being skilled is an extra plus) because I have had 2 instances with small once and it wasn't a very nice experience.

7. tsukassa

tsukassa New Member

i have no curve but hard (depends on how big arousal) i can get upwards of 6 inches

8. jayenel

jayenel New Member

mine curves up

and fuck it who cares abt size im 6 inche just....they say averageabt 5 and half....my friends r black and they say to me black cock bigger than white...and my friends r like 8-9 stone and dunno how many pouds that is but they proper skinny...and i like work out a lil i aint built but i weight abt 10 stone...and i just say to them i mite b small but ive got a 10 stone hammer to knock it in with.....lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.