Size of you and your...

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Artrius, May 29, 2007.

1. Artrius

Artrius New Member

I've had problems with my "size" for a while, guess everyone likes the HUGE guys, hell what I'd give to be even a bit bigger. Especially for my size (height/weight).

What I had just realized was, when I barely worked out gained some weight. My penis was actually smaller then it should have been. And when I started working out again and lost weight it got about an inch bigger, and I am still a bit fat. Maybe this isn't a fact but with my workouts I have to measure each body part and I said hell, I'll measure that to see if it works. And it got bigger..anyone else have anything to add to this?

2. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

I wonder (and I don't have a penis, so how would I know) if it didn't have more to do with your age. When is a man's penis at the size it will be forever?

3. lickablesue

lickablesue New Member

if what your saying is right, then please tell me what exercises you are doing, and i will get my last b/f to do them, if he keeps them up one day he can go fuck himself lmfao and dam yes i am bitter lol

4. Bluesy

Gold Member

You lost some of the fatty tissue that surrounds the penis, exposing more of your natural length. Lose fat, see more cock! Sounds like an awesome motivation for losing weight, yeah? :) It would sure as hell work for me if I were a guy!

5. cbrmale

Gold Member

The penis is anchored internally, so if you are overweight the fat on your stomach will have been hiding part of your penis so it becomes 'shorter'. Losing weight - it becomes longer. Perhaps the longest men are also the slimmest men. Me, I am all of 58kg.

There are better reasons for losing weight however: it is good for our health and it makes all of us look better, not just our penis length.

6. GreyGoose

Gold Member

So there is hope.. Lol they say for every 15lbs or so you loose you "gain" 1/4" true? I dunno...

7. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

This is known as a buried penis

http://www.emedicine.com/med/topic2873.htm

I've read a guy can lose up to two inches of his penis if he is severly overweight.

Most guys with a beer belly and such have "lost" about 3/4 to an inch of their penis.

8. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

as far as i know for every 30lbs you gain you lose an inch in length ( not actualy lose it , but because of the extra fat that inch is covered by the fat )
    so you havnt gained an extra inch, youve uncovered an inch that was hiding before.

9. tookeyy

tookeyy New Member

thank god im skinny

10. Artrius

Artrius New Member

I'm not even that fat, yeah sure a belly but yeah lose more fat get a bit bigger. I didn't even care that much about the size until it got a bit bigger when I was losing weight.

11. TheLustyTexan

TheLustyTexan New Member

I wish it worked for me. I still can't get my butt off the couch to get some exercise. :ugh

fwiw, I've put on roughly 100 pounds, and there is roughly 2 inches less of me to see.

12. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Well at your age you should be working out , if only to help reduce the risk of heart desease.