size mismatch?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by kaffwahn, Jan 24, 2008.

1. kaffwahn

kaffwahn New Member

Had this question in my mind a little while, so...

My boyfriend (first sexual partner) is 8" and a bit on the thick side so it felt like I was being torn apart from the inside when I lost my virginity.

Has anyone else felt this (whether it was your first time or not :eek:)?

(and sorry if the wording isn't very good, I have a hard time with words. :eek:)

2. Dreama

Gold Member

With enough preparation, losing your virginity shouldn't have to hurt. Remember to use lots or lube and engage in a lot of foreplay. The vagina is a very accommodating organ, just don't go too far too fast. Slow and easy is the way you should take it. His size shouldn't be so much an issue if things are done correctly.

3. itsjustme48

itsjustme48 New Member

you need to ride him so you have control

4. emerlyj

emerlyj New Member

His size shouldn't be a problem if you are properly aroused. And when losing your virginity you may have been nervous or worried and therefore not ready for it. So take it slowly, make sure you are properly aroused and use lube if necessary and should be fine. And if you go on top it means you are more in control which helps.
    My boyfriend is fairly big (no idea what size as i have never measured) and i do need to make sure that i am properly aroused or it can be difficult for him to enter me.

5. cbrmale

Gold Member

No, extremely bad advice. I have a very thick cock as well, and woman on top is a tighter position caused by a woman's legs being spread across her partners hips. Because of my thickness, I never ever start with this position, because no matter how aroused my wife is, penetration is difficult. When we use this position, we start in another position first.

Woman on top problems has also happened with my other partners.

Missionary is a loose position, so this is probably a good way to do initial penetration and for a woman to relax around his girth.

6. Dreama

Gold Member

Yeah, my first time with my husband, (my second time having sex) we started in girl on top, and it didn't work out. We had to switch to missionary because I was hurting from being on top.