Size does matter

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Hypersexual11, May 27, 2016.

1. Hypersexual11

Gold Member

I read the ads, read the profiles...everyone seems to always be looking for a huge cock. Well, I found this weekend that a smaller dick has at least one advantage. We were having a 3way with a guy we had been with 3 or 4 times. We had never done a DVP with him. When we first met him he was 'straight' and not comfortable being so close to another dick. When we reconnected, he was wanting to explore his recently discovered bi-curious feelings. Anyway, his dick is probably 6" but the thinnest I have ever seen. We have done many DVP over the years but Mae can't fuck that way more than a few strokes before she comes so hard she can't continue. When he slid in next to me in her, it was very comfortable for her. She was able to go for quite awhile before coming and when she did, it sent him off. New experience for me, having a guy come all over me while in my wife. She also said it was much more comfortable when she gave us a double BJ. Less teeth for sure.

I know there are many stories of how that huge dick did wonders. Has anyone else been in a situation where a smaller dick worked out way better?
    I have a feeling this thread will be like my buddies dick.

biker061 and sensless like this.
  2. sensless

Gold Member

I've neve been in such a situation.

Kudos to your wife for sucking two cocks simultaneously. I can only do one.

I've read in other threads of some women preferring small cocks for anal and oral.