Size and Growth?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Pride, May 3, 2007.

1. Pride

Pride New Member

Hey i have a question about the topic..

Well i am hovering around 7 inc maybe a touch over....but i heard that in the heat of things like when i get really turned on and such....that i could possibly be around 8 inch...

I mean im not sure if that is true i know i dont measure every hard on i get to see if one is larger than the other or anything....but i know the size isnt consistent just depends on the mood and such...like often almost always im a tad limp (when i masturbate) and such its not ALWAYS the case...but usually

Anyways i was just wondering if thats true?....Could someone with what they know of as 7 inch possibly get to round 8? or 6-7 just anything of the sort

Thanks for feedback

2. cbrmale

Gold Member

I've only measured myself once, but I look the same size each time I get hard. When my wife does oral on me, which is almost every time we have sex, I seem roughly the same size relative to her mouth.

3. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

same here , i dont grow an extra inch depending on how aroused i am, although i may get a little fatter .

I have only heard of guys getting an inch longer a few times whilst fully erect, and only on sites like this , so i would find it very difficult to believe.

4. heelfetish

Gold Member

I would liken that to being semi-aroused vrs. fully aroused.

5. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

semi aroused at 7" thats some going ...

6. Pride

Pride New Member

well i mean....i am not like fully hard....like there is still some bend to it...(if that makes sense) but there have been a few times (VERY few) that i am like extra hard and it does appear to be larger....but like i said i dont just whip out and measure it...so i am pretty sure that i can go a little larger than 7 but i mean another inch...im not so sure bout that....

7. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

No worries i wasnt meaning to sound as if i was putting you down..

Getting extremly turned on is a great feeling..
    i dont think mine ever changes length wise though, obviously there is a difference in length for every guy from semi to fully.

i got confused as it seems you where saying when your erect at 7 you can grow an extra inch getting more turned on.

As there are so many males on this planet anything is possible i guess, me when i get hard im fully erect.

8. Pride

Pride New Member

No i wasnt saying it does happen i was asking if it could happen.

I mean im 7 inch like when i have a hard but most times when i have a hard its still a little limp...like for example when im masturbating or sumthing....i usually tend to have it a little soft like its not SOLID like i have had it a could times.....