sixty-nine

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by haolcatx, Mar 25, 2006.

1. haolcatx

haolcatx New Member

What are some of the things you like to do, or have done to you in a 69 and how do you like to have your bodies positioned during 69?

For me I like it better with the woman on top or to the side. I have been on top a few times and would get nervous at the idea that if I came and it hit the back of her throat, on the bottom position she may, if it the back of the thoat from the shoot, hit her gag reflex and than she is on the bottom. I don't know if there is any truth to that but it worries me enough to where I really don't like being on top and usually if I am going down on a woman and I am over her and I feel her reaching for my erection I will pull her bottom towards me to get a side-by-side 69.

If I am on bottom I like to have her hips rested down on me. It is harder to have to crane my neck upwards if she is on her knees. I really have a thing about holding a woman's bottom during oral and if she is flat I like to caress her bottom and outer thighs and lower back which is within reach if she is flattened out but than she has to arch her back on me and I bet that is straining over time on her top 1/2.

I am a bigger fan of side-by-side because both partners have more manueverablity. I also love it she can keep her legs together in side by side after I have my fingers inside of her and am sucking on her clit. I will just cup the 2nd and 3rd fingers inside of her and roll them in slow circles forward instead of in, moving in a slow small circle. I also like to push my fingers forward while liking the length of her pussy in the opposite direction at the same time.

I don't want to make the opening post too long and can comment more in later posts on here, but what do you guys like about 69, and what don't you like?

2. Thorn

Gold Member

Like you, I also like looking and playing with her ass while in the 69. :D With her on top I like to sometimes play around and tease her by rubbing around her anal opening. It drives her crazzzzzzzy, which turns me on all the more. :phat After a while I will insert a finger in maybe an inch or a little farther. I love to watch my finger moving in and out of her ass from such a close perspective. :)

Damn! I've done turned myself on just posting this. :dgrin

The first orgasm my wife had from oral was when we were in the 69 position with her on top. TOTAL SURPRISE because previous to that I didn't go down on her that much. It was pretty wild for the both of us. Now she Os from oral when ever she wants and I get a ton of pleasure out of doing it for her.

3. Master9804

Gold Member

Omgggg I Love 69 with My Girlfriend. We do it either way.. Her on top or me. I Love when she sits on my face with that awesome ass. When I,m on top she takes all of my cock in her throat. Yessssss. I don,t think I could choose one way or the other. I Love both.

4. ViciousVamp

ViciousVamp New Member

I actually don't like to 69. When I'm concentrating on giving my man a good blow job I can't really enjoy him licking on me. It kinda defeats the purpose of recieving oral sex for me.

5. LilKitten

LilKitten New Member

69 is difficult for me and my boyfriend since he's 6'7" and I'm only 5'6"...doesn't really line up right :lol

6. ViciousVamp

ViciousVamp New Member

:lol omg....I can only imagine how complicated that would be

7. pussycat69

Gold Member

My b/f and I 69 regularly.All positions...me on top,him on top,sideways...We both LOVE it.It's mutually satisfying.I think he likes it best when I sit on his face though ;)(he like to fondle ass too).

8. haolcatx

haolcatx New Member

I have met a few women with that opinon. I figured that by making this thread mabye we could figure out how to make 69 work for those who have an oral fetish but maybe have trouble with mutual oral. I think, and it is just a theory, that positioning and technique have a way to minimize the distractions. What i mean is that positions that require less effort to preform oral and technical movements that are redundant and less cognativly taxing may minimize your obsevation.

Personaly, I give much better oral when I am going down on a woman than when we are 69ing because I can ease off and on, think out what I am doing and manuever more than when I am in a 69. Having said that, I stilll love 69ing and see it as a trade-off with more traditional oral sex in the area of pro's and cons.

9. haolcatx

haolcatx New Member

If I am on top I am usually off to the side meaning she has to turn her head sideways to suck on my dick. This keeps her from being in a position where she could accidently choke on it from it going to far in. It gives her more control and it keeps her from being pinned under me. The other advantage of moving my lower torso off to the side is that she can play with my balls, which is something she cannot do from me being on directly on top.

Sometimes on side-to-side I will be more on top than on the side. It is 45 kinda side-top and I will put a foot on the head or footboard to keep from falling over on top. Or if the bed is against the wall I can put my foot there to keep from rolling over which is even better.

On side-to-side I like to use her thigh as a pillow for my head and vice versa. I can cock my top leg (and vice versa) to give her access.

I have cum a few times and lifted my mouth off of her to yell or moan really loud and if I do that I am still able to finger her while cumming. I have had women cumming in my mouth too who stop sucking and give me a hand job until they finish cumming.

10. haolcatx

haolcatx New Member

You can try a reverse 69. This is how it works. You lay on your tummy legs apart and a pillow under your hips to elevate them. He sits in front of you and puts his dick in your mouth. Now he has a longer torso so he can bend over putting his chest close to your back and hopefully, given the height difference put his head between your legs resting it on the mattress or a second pillow.

Also, in side-by-side he can curl his longer torso to compensate. So he would put his hips near your mouth and curl his back to read your pussy. You would be straight and he would be curved.

11. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I think my FAVORITE way to orgasm orally is through the "69 Position".

I love being on top, and just losing myself up there. The thought of being so open - so vulnerable - so controlled - I love that!
    I gradually become so engrossed in the feeling, and 'reciprocating' that feeling with my mouth... I have this fantasy - that I am sucking and swallowing his cum, while I am being tossed about in a 'total body orgasm'.
    I thing he's afraid I'll get so excited that I bite it off or something. LOL

But, OH yeah! I love 69 position. ;)

12. LilKitten

LilKitten New Member

Thanks for the tip, haolcatx. I think I'll give that a try next time!