Sith meets Vamp

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by MordsithLove, Dec 18, 2012.

1. MordsithLove

Gold Member

So I am really into everything about Mord'Sith. And I've managed to start writing again after suffering from many years of writers block. I like to share a bit of what I’ve wrote for my first erotic literature influenced by The Mord'Sith from the Sword of Truth book series....it’s just a peek at what I've started, and most likely poorly written. But please feel free to express your thoughts of the scene. **

SOLILOQUY:
    Sith is a secret society within a college sorority at a state university, graduates from their sorority empower some of the greatest of legends. They are the resurrected Mord'Sith of today’s modern day. Every Mistress is carefully chosen by the Head Mistress (Nessa), and they always tend to pick the quiet, incredibly smart, selfless kind of gal. Once initiated, a Mistress is given a magical gift to afflict pain and pleasure at any scale to her control through an Agiel. Sith train their pets into powerful individuals that conquer and rule high roles of today’s reality. They prey upon what seems necessary or what seems to fancy them to their needs.

Vamp is a rare hybrid of dark magic and demons. Only a male can become a vamp by their father’s ancestors. Few are born and entirely by fate, its unknown when or how the gene pool never dilutes over centuries spent. Men of this blood are rare, and can be the least to suspect. They can feed from a drop of warm blood and live a normal, human life. Not a demonic creature with the plan to claim their world through evil bidding. But a demonic creature with a plan to search for his Mistress, to be trained by her, and to become a man of true power.

Both The Sith and Vamp are myths to the world. But little does anyone know they walk the earth and rule many.

In this scene, Niki is downtown at a lounge with some other Sith sisters, and her Head Mistress. It’s a night out of celebration for the lovely ladies, after a long week of studying and with finals done it was well over due since they last let their hair down for a night.

Four lovely ladies night out, we had a table and gathered around in the velvet booth. Long sheer cloth draped around every booth in the bar, the perfect divide and privacy to ones wishes. Tonight was a night of celebration, and no one was going home empty handed.

Our drinks came with a round of shots of Patron. “To my lovely Sith, some will fall for the love of our Agiel tonight” Nessa said to a toast. I downed the shot, feeling it slide down my throat leaving warmth as I sucked the sour juice of the lime. Sith usually do not drink; it heightens the strength of our power. And tonight was the perfect occasion for such strength.

I got up from our table to freshen up before heading to the dance floor. I can feel eyes watching me walk between the crowds of people. And there he was, leaning against the dark wall sipping on scotch. With all the loud music and the dim lit room, I could still recognize those piercing hazel eyes from afar. I’ve seen him before, plenty of times around campus and at some parties. But this was an exclusive bar and lounge downtown, only few can enter off list. It seemed as if he was here alone, no one was near him or engaged to his company.

He was of average height, with wavy brown hair and attractive features. He was of perfect opportunity to seduce. I needed this, I needed to burn this sexual desire I've put off for much too long. I walked toward his direction and his eyes watched my every step.

"You've got a familiar face. What brings you to these parts of the woods?" I asked over the noise.

"Do I? I could say the same as for you." he replied. "I am supposed to meet with some colleagues, have a drink and good company."

"Oh, well isn't that a sorry excuse." I laughed. "I've got a table with some of my sisters; you are more than welcome to join us for good company."

"May I ask of your name?" he smiled. His smile was intriguing with mystery.

"Niki, short for Danika. And yours?" I glared into his eyes.

"Rian. It’s a pleasure to meet you, Niki." he took my hand and kissed the knuckles of my fingers. His lips were warm and his touch alone triggered me into a trance.

"A gentleman I see, very few exist these days." "Are you trying to make me blush dear sir?" I kept my hand in his, feeling a sense of excitement touching him.

"I was raised to treat a lady like you as should any lady is to be treated. But you are far more than a lady, the finest I've seen in a very long time." He began to lean in towards me, and in a low tone he said, "You are indeed something I can only dream of being true."

His presence made the whole room empty and silent it seemed. I was falling into a stupor of lust and seduction. My Sith powers were now overcoming me. I wanted his lust. I wanted him in my chamber. I let go of his grip, and stared into him. "If you are so sure of that, you will follow me and show me how well a lady should be adorned." I demanded.

I began to walk towards the powder room which led to a dark hallway that turned off to a fire exit. I hid in the darkest of the shadow in the hall, and watched him follow my step. I grabbed him by the arm, pulling him into dark corner. He pinned me against the wall holding me by my wrists and held my legs parted with his knee between my thighs. I lured him in for a kiss, licking just the part of his mouth to slide the tip of my tongue between his lips. We began making out, biting lips and feeling up and groping each other. My back curled and the strap of my dress began to slide off my shoulder. He grabbed the back of my neck and brushed my hair off my collar bone, kissing my bare neck to my breasts while he slowly began to lift my dress and touch my inner thigh. I loved every moment of this, the way he stared into my eyes felt as if he could read my thoughts. He knew this was a night to remember, a life changing moment.

His cock was rock hard, bulging through the leg of his pants. He rubbed and caressed my pussy through my now soaked thong. He began to slide it off to the side, grabbed my wet pussy and rubbed my clit, sliding his finger between my dripping lips. “I’m going to fuck you, Mistress” he whispered in my ear. I looked up as soon as he called me “Mistress”. He flared his teeth exposing the fang of his bite. He was a vamp, a rarity and every Sith’s challenge. “How do you know that I am a Mistress?” I asked. He leaned in and smelled his fingers in complete arousal, “A Sith has a scent that only a vamp can detect. You are alluring and dripping of it” he said.

2. MordsithLove

Gold Member

After reading this over too many times...
    Comes off a bit corny to me. Lol I'm a novice at this ;)

Ill be sure my next will be much more well written.

And please comment or PM me any constructive criticism of the way I wrote this scene. I really want to get advice from some of you who are amazing writers :)