Single life and in a relationship life

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by sensless, Sep 25, 2015.

1. sensless

Gold Member

This is a thread to share our views on the subject. I'll start.

It's true a woman who's looking for sex can get it quite easily. However, when you fuck a stranger, you've got to take so many precautions against STDs and violence, that it takes some of the pleasure away. And a stranger doesn't know what you like. If he's very experienced, he'll make up for all of that. If he's full of stamina, he'll make up for some of that.

In a relationship, you get sex almost any time you want it. He knows what you like. No condoms, no fears. It's fantastic. You're both fucking someone you love. Great! The only problem is boredom. Most of the time, you'll be repeating the same things. It's a modus operandi type of thing.

How do you compare single sex life and in a relationship sex life?

2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

A sprinkling of spices now and again ;)

billytk1977 and sensless like this.
  3. Northside

Gold Member

There is no comparison in my opinion. Sure it's exciting to be with a new person, but these situations usually don't develop into anything worth holding on to, and I usually can't wait to get away. Sex with someone you have real feelings is wonderful. You both know what each other likes and responds to. As for boring, you just need to be creative and try different things and scenarios. Sex should be fun. Try games and role play. Go to a Hotel for the night. There are so many ways to keep it exciting with some one you love, but it does take a bit of work and imagination. In my opinion it's well worth the effort.

4. SexyFantasyGirl

Gold Member

I'm single but my girlfriend since high school lives with me,we have sex with other people all the time,we do it together with other people we know,friends and other people we both know,
    we don't just go anywhere and just pick up strangers and have sex with them.
    My neighbors are swingers and good friends of ours and they do a lot of parties,we are always welcome to come over.
    My sex life is most likely different then most people,because I'm mostly Bi with other women,and my girlfriend only likes other women,
    I still enjoy oral sex with men giving and receiving ,and love to roll play out different fantasies I have with men,
    so we really don't have any worries that people would have when they have sex with strangers

5. Sweetlysad

Verified Gold Member

I want commitment and a loving relationship before I have sex! I have no interest in sex with random stranger I want intimacy.
    I would not want to be single. I would love to have a partner in life.
    I am in a sexless marriage. (My choice) so it's not always cut and dried.

6. Ra1nb0wUnderwear

Gold Member

To some extent, it's possible to be single and still have the 'relationship' sex you describe. Being single and having sex doesn't necessarily involve having sex with new partners or strangers. Friends with benefits can be rewarding-- but when I say that, I'm not just referring to a person you meet up with to fuck. I mean actually being friends with the person. As such, there is a level of intimacy and the trust can be there. It can (and does) get repetitive, but as you said.. they know what you like. The communication aspect is also there, so the sex can get better with practice and suggestions.

Sex with a stranger isn't appealing to me for a variety of reasons. The obvious fears-- STDs, pregnancy, etc. But even more so, a nice body or cock isn't enough to really turn me on. There has to be something there, even if it isn't love. A good personality and a bit of trust seem to make sex better, regardless of the physical actions.

With all that said, I'll admit that my 'relationship' sex experience is limited.

7. Northside

Gold Member

That makes me sad.

8. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Which half?

9. Northside

Gold Member

The last sentence taken in the context of the rest. It makes me sad.

10. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Teasing dude I knew what you meant.
    I felt the same but I always try to put a happy spin on things.