Since we're talking about cars...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ccjcool, Aug 2, 2008.

1. ccjcool

ccjcool New Member

Two questions for everyone!

What was your first car, and what, if any, juicy "events" happened in said car?:phat

My first car was a trusty ol' 1990 Toyota Corolla. Alas, nothing fun happened in there. Now my gf (at the time) on the other hand had a tiny little Geo Metro. Dont ask me how we pulled it off, but we did:brow

2. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

My first car was a 1970-something sky blue Ford XL. It was huge, and had a air conditioner installed on the floor in the front seat. It would hold about 10 of my girlfriends, especially since there were not any seatbelt laws in the early 80's, and the only thing we ever did was ride around, flirt, and drink cheap wine. (Yes, in the car)

Now my first sexual experience in a vehicle was in a 4X4 Ford Truck. Freebird. The whole southern hot summer night thing! LOL

3. xd45_service

xd45_service New Member

'92 Olds Cutlass Supreme

All of my first sexual experiences with the girl that I ended up dating on and off over eight years were in that car. We even spent the night in it parked on an abandoned country road after prom.

Never did actually have sex in it... just to uncomfortable for it.

4. Lostcr3w

Lostcr3w New Member

a 1991 toyota celica

oh that baby culd ride i'm takling about the car. it was rusting and paint was flying and everything was just crazy about that car fixed the starter twice on that sucker. no sexual experiences in that one just alot of cruisnig around at 3 in the morn. but my ex's car on the other hand was a ford mustang maybe a 2000 model i assume we went at it on prom night hard...the thing was a two door. the windows fogged just like the movies. we screwed alot in that car...good times..

5. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

My first car was an old 1961 model Holden (GM) sedan that I got with my licence back in about 71'.....lost my cherry in it with a girl I'd known since kindergarten:D.....had an absolute ball in that old thing....
    But it was my second car that really kicked my sex life along......an early 70's Ford panel van (kinda like an enclosed pick up)with a big V8, big wheels and an equally big exhaust system decked out with stereo, curtains, mood lights, a double bed (with matching quilt and pillow slips mind you):brow........you name it, it had it......:lol

Man......I must have worn out 2 sets of rear springs in that thing:sex:rofl

Damn, I'm getting all nostalgic here....miss my youth....:ugh

6. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

My first car was a 1960-something Ford Falcon. I paid $300 for it. If that car had been properly maintained, it could have been a real find for collector of classic cars. However, this one was a junker. The avocado green paint job was scratched and the body dented beyond belief. The old engine even ran on "regular" leaded fuel. But it ran okay, having been built when they built cars to last. Also, it was an automatic, so it was easy for me to drive. I was just learning back then.

I'm pretty sure that my boyfriend at the time and I must have fooled around in the back seat a few times. It had a nice big back seat, and thankfully the black leather interior wasn't too badly damaged, considering how old it was.

I kept it for a few months and then sold it at a loss, for $250.

7. bucky

bucky New Member

My first car was a '66 faded cherry red VW Beetle. Got my first road header in that car coming home from seeing French Connection at the movie theater. Good times, good times. No room to maneuver to do much else. My next car was a 1973 green For Country Squire station wagon with sleeping bag in the back.:dgrin

8. Dreama

Gold Member

Never had a car-can't drive.

9. Barbwire

Gold Member

I got my first car when I was 20. It was a '68 Volvo and was given to me by a friend. It was the running joke that the car was old enough to vote. It was held together with duct tape and the exhaust was held on with coat hangers.

The trunk was so rusted out that one day my spare tire fell out on the road. The rear windows were held in with duct tape and once someone broke into the car to steal $3 in change. At least they were kind enough to try to retape the window. :lol

The car had a trick passenger seat. It would be fine for miles and miles, but then I'd hit a bump and it would go flying back to the reclining position. It was good for a laugh to hit a bump on purpose just to watch my passengers freak out.

The car had 240K on it when I retired it. It had too many electrical issues. I used to carry a spare battery with me and jumpstart the car every time I wanted to go anywhere. One day, even that didn't work, so the car went for scrap.

No sex in it, but a shitload of good times, nonetheless.

#9 Barbwire, Aug 3, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2008
  10. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

HW wins the award for best sexual vehicle! I love the van. Every young man's dream!!!!:cool

11. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

My first car was a 1967 Pontiac Catalina with 400 4 barrel. Not much action but when someone pulled out if front of me and wrecked it, I got a '67 Pontiac wagon.
    That saw action one night at the drive in movies.
    Two different FWB at the all night movies.
    Oh Man!!!!
    The good ole days.

12. igor

Gold Member

My first was a 1953 Plymouth Cambridge - plain old 4 door sedan. But it did have overdrive! No sex in it. I drove it til the floor rusted thru then traded it in on a new 1960 Rambler American. First sexual experience in that car. Engine wasn't worth a damn - needed rings and a valve job at 50K, but it had one hell of a heater.

13. bsxy420

Gold Member

gray 89 pontiac bonneville. loved that car. i didnt have sex in it, but it was my brothers car before it was mine so im sure the back seat and front seats had plenty of wear and tear to them! lol...

14. HardRocker

Gold Member

When I was 16, I got a 1967 Chevy Nova SuperSport for Christmas. It was only a 4 year old car and I could fill the tank for about $5.00, maybe less. Though the SuperSport part was a bit laughable; it had a tiny 283ci V8 engine and a 2 speed automatic Powerglide transmission, but it had two doors, bucket seats and an Alpine 8 track tape player. It was the first car I made out in. We tried to screw in it by getting into the back seat and laying the front seats down. We gave up, just not enough room. I've never actually fucked in a car. I loved it though. When my Dad died a couple of years later I sold it and inherited his 1969 Chevelle SS/396-350hp with a Turbo400 tranny. That was the first time I ever had my eyes roll back when I stomped on the gas and felt real gee forces... and inhaled and tasted burnt rubber... oh yeah baby! I was hooked. Y'all have all seen those Chevelle pictures on here.

15. ccjcool

ccjcool New Member

Am i the only one who thinks that sounded dirty?:brow

16. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Hell yeah:bow.....me too' Rocker..... :tup
    Just in case you hadn't already noticed that is......:D

#16 Hot Wheels, Aug 4, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2008
  17. bsxy420

Gold Member

18. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

1994 Honda Civic ... Having sex in a car is a violation of the bond with a man's automobile.

19. Dreama

Gold Member

I'd think it'd only cement that bond. Wouldn't the car would want to share in important moments like those? I've never had a car, though, so what do I know? :p

20. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Ah ... well the metaphysics of it are sticky ... a car is jealous thing ... and if you inflame said jealousy ... she's liable to have massive brake failure in a hairpin turn ... even though you just checked the brakes a week ago.