simultaneous orgasms

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Itouchtomuch, May 26, 2013.

1. Itouchtomuch

Itouchtomuch New Member

No advise needed really, just bragging lol. My wife and I just had a real good one a little while ago, It so very rarely happens. How often, or lack of do others on here have them with your partner?

2. Spacey

Spacey New Member

I actually don't like simultaneous orgasms myself. I don't like to be stimulated at all while I'm ejaculating, so when I start to orgasm I have to stop thrusting and stay still. My girlfriend, on the other hand, needs a lot of stimulation and thrusting while she's having her orgasm. So obviously, if we're both orgasming at the same time, one of us is going to have our orgasm messed up lol. Luckily they only happen once in a blue moon for us, but we've had a couple.

3. 12barblues

Gold Member

I find that once I allow myself to orgasm it takes a minute to happen.... So by the time I realize that she's about to cum and let myself go, I end up about 30 seconds behind her....it's happened at the same time but it was just coincidence ...

4. Texas_Red

Gold Member

The solution to that is to let her be on top, and when she's getting close, you let yourself start working towards it. if you know yourself well enough, it's not going to be hard to make it happen at the same time. Plus you can't really "stop" if she's on top and bucking away. Cum, and suffer. :D

5. Spacey

Spacey New Member

We don't really have a big problem achieving simultaneous orgasms, it's more that we're just not that fond of them. It's kind of funny, but what you described is pretty much how it usually goes when we have one. She's usually on top when it happens, and while we're both cumming she'll be grinding away really fast. It makes for a great orgasm for her, but like I said if she's moving while I'm cumming it doesn't feel good at all and kills the orgasm for me (aka the cum and suffer part lol).

6. KOTTIN

KOTTIN Member

Yes I've had it happen a few it's awesome to climax at the same time to me

7. AtkCCC

Gold Member

I'm going with a 50/50 shot. This AM she came way before me.

8. nasstyboy

nasstyboy New Member

that never has been easy for me no matter who I'm with. It happened with an old GF a few times but I like to watch them orgasm. I'm sure people will find this strange but I prefer to be touched, caressed, blown spread her deep moist channel with my penis more so than cumming myself.

9. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Ok for me it is at will.
    Once SO has had four or five Os it is my time so time it for her 5th or 6th ....I cum as she does.
    I cum big time And think it is over but she seems to always need more so out comes Lelo vibe and she has one or two more big ones.
    She is awesome!

10. biker061

Gold Member

it's not something we strive for every time. when it happens it's pretty satisfying but not worth working toward every time.

11. Meee

Gold Member

I like to be aware of what's going on when the boyfriend cums, so I don't really prefer simultaneous orgasms. I like to hold him as he cums and feel and hear everything that's happening to him. It's the moment when I feel closer to him than ever. But sometimes we feel like we want to lose ourselves completely in each other and melt together as we cum at the same time, so he lets himself go as I cum and we gasp and grunt to the same rhythm, and it's a moment when we're very close too.

12. Anotherday

Gold Member

Happens from time to time and is quite nice when it does

13. sayss18

Gold Member

It's sexy to feel that rush of ecstasy at the same time as the woman is moaning with her own orgasm. It is a very intense passionate moment, very pleasurable and followed by great satisfaction. It is great afterwards to lie together just basking in the afterglow feeling incredibly contented.

At other times I just like to give the woman the pleasure of her orgasm first and am in no rush for mine.

14. Godiva

Godiva Member

i prefer it at the same time, its nice. acutally i'd say at least 40% of the time i've had simultaneous orgasms....so its a common occurance. But individual is good too.

15. Stormin10

Stormin10 Member

Once shes had 3 or 4 we cum together.. in fact i cant remember the last time we didnt cum together, it would be years..

16. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

Don't have as much control or staying power as I used to. When she cums, her vagina starts to contract in spasms and that is all I need to go over the edge. Its a wonderful feeling of togetherness.

17. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

I bet that the loving attention you give intensifies his orgasm. I love when my wife is tuned in like that.