Simultaneous Orgasm

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by cbrmale, May 27, 2011.

1. cbrmale

Gold Member

This fantasy has been around for a long time, way back in DH Lawrence's day when Freud's concept of vaginal orgasms being the only mature orgasm was still thought of as valid. My wife readily admits that vaginal orgasms are better: they feel fuller and she feels more connected with me during and after. But while we sometimes manage a vaginal orgasm in addition to her orgasm before, I never have aimed for simultanous orgasms.

On Tuesday evening it was very straightforward, starting slow and building up to the rhythm she likes. Not attempting to set any world records, just nice and easy and satsifying. I do control my orgasm and after several minutes I relaxed and let it build. I kow she senses when this is happening to me, and I can feel arousal building as a result. This time I came, and I heard and felt her orgasm right at the same time! So there we go, we had a simultaneous orgasm, and it was all about getting the angle right so my penis was rubbing her g-spot. I don't know if I will ever duplicate the feat though, but who knows?

2. igor

Gold Member

In 48 years of marriage we have never had that pleasure. The wife needed a lot of clitoral stimulation to get there and she , for some reason, never wanted stimulation there during intercourse.

3. bigpappi

bigpappi Member

Have been married for almost 3 years and it happened once, it was awesome!

4. kj_72

kj_72 New Member

Wow, I guess my wife an I are really lucky, she is very "multi orgasmic", she has an orgasm when I do probably 90% of the time. She averages 5 or 6 orgasms per session, I'm at my hardest before I cum, which almost always makes her cum.

5. Meee

Gold Member

Sometimes the boyfriend holds back until I cum, then he lets himself go so we cum at the same time. We're both lost in our orgasms but gasping and grunting to the same rhythm, so it's a moment when we're very, very close together.

6. sayss18

Gold Member

As a man it takes a lot of self control to hold back my orgasm until the woman has hers. Sometimes the sensations during sex are so pleasurable that I cum too quickly. To make myself last longer I try thrusting slowly at first and stopping when I feel myself about to climax. If I repeat that a few times - slowly thrusting and stopping just before my orgasm - I can prolong that phase and then start thrusting more swiftly and vigourously for a longer time without cumming. I then like to bring the woman to orgasm by touching the sensitive spots inside her with my penis and also stroking her clit with my fingers. The timing can be tricky though! Sometimes I last too long and she has her orgasm before I'm ready - it's great when I get it right though and we have an orgasm together - it is a very close intimate moment.

7. lbushwalker

Gold Member

I suppose I am also "lucky" in that with almost all my partners we managed simultaneous orgasms very frequently so for me it is not a big deal acheivement anymore.
    It is true that I am able to easily control my own level of arousal to match that of my sex partner's build up and so it is usually her coming that sends me over the edge.
    Apart from having good control of myself the main thing is that to totally concentrate and tune into the woman's moment by moment needs and that is what gives me the most satisfaction with sex. I use the anology of being the conductor of a large orchestra and her body following the baton :)
    Another would be dancing the Salsa.
    In a sense my attitutude towards sex is quite technical and controlled although when the crucial moment arrived it is all about........... abandon.
    Some woman only orgasm once so in that instance the crucial moment must count Big Time but with others such as current SO, being multi-orgasmic it is all about endurance and letting go only once she is sated:ugh
    I realize that many guys and even girls will think that I am bullshitting but that is not so.
    When couple are totally focussed and fully understand one another it is not only possible but quite easy to acheive.
    That is the prime reason I cannot ever be bothered with one night stands.

#7 lbushwalker, May 28, 2011
    Last edited: May 28, 2011
  8. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

A fuck buddy of mine and I cum together almost every time. We both know how to hold orgasms off until we are both ready. Not to mention sometimes our orgasms trigger the other one's. It's an awesome feeling.

9. cbrmale

Gold Member

The thing that surprised me was that I wasn't aiming for simultaneous, it just happened. She doesn't like her clit touched at all during intercourse; she finds it distracting, so if she comes it's purely by thrusting. I know when she's close to comming and when that happens I hold back by using various techniques until she comes, and then I relax and come, but rarely does it happen right at the same moment (usually me after her). This one was different in that we'd been at it for a while and she gave no sign at all, so I relaxed and thrust harder and that, obviously, tipped her over the edge very quickly.

She would have a lot more orgasms if I stimulated her clit during intercourse, but she prefers to concentrate on the feeling of my penis inside her.

Mee described what if felt like very, very well.

10. HisLilSecret

HisLilSecret New Member

My boo & I are lucky as well. We cum together a majority of the time. I can feel his dick getting harder & the waves begin. Im often still contracting on his dick after he gets off. Its such an intimate thing that makes sex so much more fullfiling.

11. nyxx

nyxx New Member

yea, my girlfriend and i usually orgasm at the same time. it always feels different when we go together rather than at different times.

12. katykitan

katykitan New Member

My partner and I don't always orgasm together, but when we do, it's incredible - nothing compares!

I know men often try to get their partner off before they orgasm, but to be honest - my orgasms are incredibly intense AFTER my partner cums in me. There have been many, many times where I'll be on the verge of an orgasm - wait for my partner to blow, then see stars as he's coming down. Maybe I'm weird....idk!

13. nurseharley

Gold Member

i agree, although i enjoy cumming with my partner if possible, watching him cum, hearing, and feeling him cum makes me cum harder. sometimes its just the extra little push i need to get there.

14. HisLilSecret

HisLilSecret New Member

weird? no way! :)

15. katykitan

katykitan New Member

Exactly! It just intensifies things - ups the heat in the room a few degrees! ;)

16. katykitan

katykitan New Member

Phew! I'll go back to contemplating my fingering fetish....but that's for a whole different post! lol

17. HisLilSecret

HisLilSecret New Member

sounds like you, me, meee & the nurse have great orgasams! :)

#17 HisLilSecret, May 28, 2011
    Last edited: May 28, 2011
  18. RawDog

RawDog Member

I gotta say, it is the most incredible part of sex for us.

My wife's on the extreme end of orgasm frequency. She's literally either orgasming or right on the cusp of an orgasm when we have sex. My orgasms almost always trigger her orgasms. Something about the pulsing and spasming and increased hardness gets her off every time.

Something else that rocks my world is after I cum (men may understand this more than women), when I can still feel some semen still inside my shaft, is how she milks it as she orgasms. If you think about it, a woman's orgasmic spasms are exactly how a hand squeezes the last few drops of semen out.

Hand on the base squeezing hard, slides up the shaft to the head, loosen grip, re-grip at the base, squeeze pulling up. Like a tube of toothpaste, y'know?

19. Godiva

Godiva Member

I think it took my boyfriend and i just a month before we started having simultaneous orgasms. It isn't all the time, and the first time was very special...but it happens often enough for it to not be a big deal anymore.
    I like it because we are both satiated at the same amount at the same time, i find it highly efficient actually! :)