Silicone sex toys

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Warlock, Jun 21, 2012.

1. Warlock

Warlock New Member

Hiya Guys and Girls, I have been on your forum and have not had to ask any questions yet i prefer to sit and read posts as i find them educational and amusing. I will do the introductions at some point.

My questions is. My girlfriend has a vibrator know as The Silicone One which I'm sure some of you may be familiar with. Is it ok to use this toy while she is on her period. As regards to will it damage the silicone the toy is made out of if it get covered in blood? And will the blood stain the silicone and discolour it?

Thank you all =]

2. Silkycat

Silkycat New Member

Discoloration would take some time. In other words, it would happen if you do not clean it properly after use =). Other than that you should be fine, assuming you store it properly. Using silicone lubrication with silicone toys is usually where the kinda freaky discoloration goes on though. It actually melts the silicone, for reasons I don't understand Oo. Wrap something that doesnt stick to it around it for storage =D.

3. Warlock

Warlock New Member

Thank you for your help Silkycat =]

4. tiffers

tiffers Member

As long as you wash them, before and after each use, shouldn't see discoloration, blood and secretions shouldn't damage the silicone, its made or should be made to have that stuff on it ;)

5. Warlock

Warlock New Member

Thank you for your answer as well tiffers =]