Silent Vibrators?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Ladysierra, Feb 20, 2009.

1. Ladysierra

Ladysierra New Member

I'm looking for a good but very quiet vibrator :) I don't really want to spend more than $30 on it. Does anyone have any suggestions? I like the store attached to this site and have used it often so if anyone knows of one from there I would be thrilled.

I would prefer it to be a jelly type but am open to anything, doesn't need to be waterproof, but wouldn't mind it.

2. eandvk

eandvk Member

If you have Lovers Lane stores near you...you can go there, my wife and I also were seeking a silent or at least quieter vibe.....and still have enough vibe power......than the ones we own already, our 17 yr.old son is in the next room with thin walls separating us.

I went to Lovers Lane and the salesladies were very helpful, she showed me quite a few that were fine, taking them out of the packaging and inserting batteries and letting me feel for myself the vibe power and the sound levels of the vibe.... I decided on a cyberskin one thats quite strong with like 7 speeds on it and almost completely silent, and it cost $21.00 and with an in store coupon I ended up paying $16.00 for it......and my wife just loves it, all the stimulating effects without the house sounding like we are sawing down a tree or something.Im close to the WI. area so Im hoping you do have a LL store near you...

3. newguy75

newguy75 New Member

Is it quite in comparision or really quite? Noise has been a problem for us.

4. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

I don't think you can buy silent vibes... I have looked....

I usually just take my quietest one and pull the doona up over me and then you can't hear anything.

5. Amateur Nudist

Amateur Nudist New Member

My wife and I went to a shop in Seattle and picked up vibrator called "Little Chroma" it's quite a bit higher than your price range but it is very very quiet. My wife seems to love it.

6. eandvk

eandvk Member

Its really and truly very quiet, so quiet that we dont have any 2nd thoughts about using it when we know our son is in his room.