Signs?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by deric, Feb 24, 2007.

1. deric

deric New Member

I am curious as how to tell when a woman is in the mood for sex and is looking. I find that I shy off when I don't know. There must be some things to look for.
    deric

2. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Body language : Ways to see if a female is interested in you.

The Open Gestures

You give me butterflies!
    Once you make eye contact with a woman, watch her for a few seconds after she looks away. If she does something that implies that she has become nervous due to you making eye contact, this means that she is interested in or attracted to you. For instance, she will play with her hair, adjust her clothing or jewelry, or fiddle with something in her hands.

"read" her palms
    She will expose her wrists and palms of her hands only to people she is interested in. This is a subconscious display of being submissive to you, in which her body is saying "If you want me, you can have me".

Locked on target
    Her shoulder orientation is one of the most obvious signs of attraction. Her upper body will be facing you if she is interested, in essence, she points her shoulders at what she wants.

The lean
    Leaning foward is also an easy sign to pick up. If her shoulders point at you and she is leaning towards you, then you can put your mind at ease, it's yours for the taking.

You coming in or what?
    When her legs or feet are widened this means she is very comfortable with her surroundings and with you.

Eyes are not just decoration
    Her pupils will dialate (get bigger) while looking at a person she likes, and will get smaller while looking at a person she does not. Keep in mind that lighting can greatly effect this. For instance, if you are outside when the sun is present, her pupils may appear to be very small no matter how much she likes you, and vice versa. The best method to use for testing this is when you can view the change in her pupils when looking at you and then at someone else.

Say "cheese"
    This is a no-brainer. If she smiles at you when you make eye contact, get over there and talk to her.

When did I become funny?
    One of the best signs you can hope for is when she will laugh at just about every slick thing you try to say. You may begin to think that you might actually be pretty funny... but your wrong, she just likes you alot and that's even better!

As good as gold
    If she touches you multiple times while she is talking, for instance, tapping you on the forearm when trying to make a point, remember to tell her what you like for breakfast so she knows what to cook in the morning.

You must do your duty
    She will make eye contact with you and hold it for a longer than usual period of time, almost uncomfortably long. Before looking away, remember to smile at her. This will let her know that you are interested and are a nice guy. Following this, you may also notice her glance at you occasionally. After the second or third look it should become obvious to you that she wants you to talk to her, so it is your duty as a player to give her what she wants :)

The flip
    If you notice a woman flip her hair and immediately afterward glaces your way, she is showing her interest in you and trying to get your attention focused on her by catching your eye.

3. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

The Signs for telling if your dead in the water hehe

The Closed Gestures

It's about time to "roll" on out
    Whenever a woman that you are macking on rolls her eyes it means that she is embarrassed by your presence... and is attempting to display to everyone else that she is not interested in you. If this happens to you turn around and walk away, you have little (if any) chance of getting with her.

X does not mark the spot
    Crossing her arms is a tell-tale sign that she is either agitated, nervous, uncomfortable, or just does not like you. It's time to change your strategy, and quick.

The great wall of vagina
    Crossing her legs is just as bad as crossing her arms, but can be worse because once her legs are crossed, she will most likely cross her arms also. However, if her legs are crossed and pointing towards you (knee points toward you), this means that she is nervous, but has interest in you. On the other hand, if her knee points away, your in trouble.

Just... get away
    The "lean back" is the most dreaded sign in all of body language. If she is leaning away from you, and it is very noticeable, my advice is to forget her and move on to your next prospect. Only a very experienced player can warm up to a woman after noticing this type of behavior, but if you think you've got the skills... give it a try, you've got nothing to lose.

4. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Body Language Tricks

You copycat!
    Here is a fun trick to use when you want to find out if a woman is checking you out. Look at your watch, count to 3, then look at her. If she looks at her watch also, then she was checking you out. It is a natural human reaction to mimic the actions of someone that you are interested in. By looking at your watch, you will spark her curiosity and she will be wondering what you are waiting for, and with no other source to gather information from, she will look at her own watch to try to at least determine the time of your expected event.

Personaly I tend to use a few of these just to see if I have a chance of getting to know the female in question.....Not to just get as many shags as possible.

5. deric

deric New Member

Good stuff. I am going to print this out.
    Thanks
    deric

6. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Your welcome , Im sure theres lots of other ways to tell, but body language is something thats not easly hidden :)
    But it doesnt help on forums hehehe...sadly :(

7. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

Please forgive me if I'm being overly opinionated but this list is a little on the ridiculous side.

Every woman is different and reacts to a man differently; depending on both her personality and how she perceives the man to be!

At least half of the things on the list are entirely contrary to what I myself have done, or other women I watch, and mingle with do. But perhaps we're just an odd bunch. ;)

I will say though, that an engaging smile with even briefly prolonged eye contact, is almost always a positive indicator.

8. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Nothing is garenteed , no rule will always work on every person....females in groups will tend to have different body language than those on their own....same as a guy on his own, or in a large gruop of other guys will tend to act differently.

We are pack animals and derive strength from being in a pack...

Personaly i would go up to a female in a group because i know it want be her ill be chatting with, it will be the persona of her playing up to her friends at times.

In the same way guys would as well..

Not meaning nothing bad here ....like i said before , theres bound to be other ways to know...

9. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

would not go up to a gruop of females ^ typo hehehe

10. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

Typos are the things that assure you you're dealing with a nice warm blooded human and not a bot. No worries, Kronnie. ;)

11. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Those are all standard flirting techniques, Kronnie. Someone must have sat in many bars and studied many women for many years. I know that I've done those things without even thinking about it.

12. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Yeah but some people dot know how to read them..An like NK said not every female will respond in those ways

13. cbrmale

Gold Member

Puss-in-boots,
    Yes they are standard flirting techniques, and you see them a lot. You'll even get them when passing in the street, for example the glance and the hair flick or the glance and the playing with her ear lobe her or jewellery as she passes by. She doesn't know she's doing it, but I know. For this man it's fun to catch an attractive woman's attention and have her respond, I love it.

Not all women do all of them, of course, but they are universal signs that are worthy for men to know. I sort-of worked them out without someone publishing a list, and it is amazing just how often they really do happen.

14. On_Top

On_Top New Member

I do this and it's so embarrassing! I can't control myself!
    All of a sudden I'm biting my nails (something I never do) or playing with my scarf or something and I must look like I have no control over myself or something.
    I have a crush on my teacher (bad, I know) and yeah I do all of that. I'm always looking at him and I've picked up the weirdest details about him.