[Ask a Girl] signs of a good orgasm

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by AmusingBanana, Jul 2, 2012.

1. AmusingBanana

AmusingBanana New Member

OK so me and my gf have been having sex for a little while now. The problem is that she is really quiet!! I am too apparently and we both joke and pick on each other for it, but I can't tell if she's having good orgasms or not. Haha obviously she keeps coming back for more so I'm doing something right. But the other day I gave her some pretty bad jelly legs for the first time and I was thinking that maybe the others weren't that great or maybe that one was amazing. Idk and asking "was it good for you?" Just seems kinda lame.

2. faceman

faceman New Member

That's what I usually check for. Shaking legs. Weak in the knees. Or if she falls asleep after. Lol

3. CleaverFace

CleaverFace New Member

Well, what did you do last time? I find some women need a few sexual encounters under their belt with a guy before they really get into the rhythm.

You can tell a good orgasm by the noise, the skin flushing or weakness thereafter. Depending on if she can take it, fuck her harder while she cums.

4. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Heart rate, vaginal contractions are clues. Jelly legs don't happen every time but there's no mistaking the racing heart.

5. surreal_thoughts

Gold Member

Deep breathing,squirming, biting her lip, look for clues you wouldn't normally get if you two where just sitting across from each other on a dinner date ;) It took a while to catch on to my fiancees clues that she was getting off as she was quiet as well and after time she got comfortable and now is a moaner and definitely lets me know when she gets off. In due time ;)

6. 12barblues

Gold Member

Oh, just ask......talking about sex with your partner is one of the most important things you can do together , if you wanna have a great sex life together....or u could spend the rest of your lives just guessing and assuming because you're too insecure to just ask.....one thing tho,....you have to be able to handle what they tell you....

7. Maxx0

Maxx0 New Member

It takes some concentration at first, but you can feel it for yourself. If you suspect that she's orgasming, you should feel her muscles contracting, in short, spasmodic waves. Absolutely bury yourself in her and enjoy the ride.

8. cbrmale

Gold Member

I have had sex with about 200 women and there have been many orgasms but rarely noisy (just a few, and some of those were obviously faking). I have spoken to other men with similar experiences of lack of noise. And it's not an Australian thing because in my younger days I steered clear of young Australian women for other races, and still do today. One Australian of part-Russian ancestry, as she got closer, you would see it in her face: her frown and her curled lip. The quietness of concentration. That seems to be more normal for women from my generation.

If you want to know an orgasm actually happened rather than if it was powerful, then the usual signs of skin flushing and especially clitoral sensitivity are give-aways, but that will only tell that orgasm happened and not if it was big or small. Ejaculation is a dead-set giveaway, but not so many women ejaculate.

9. suzzyh

suzzyh New Member

I feel a twitch in my lower area, feel extremely relaxed and profusely wet when I have great sex.

10. Lover4You

Lover4You New Member

Why dont you start being less quiet. That may encourage her to do the same. But asking is good not stupid. Women like communication.

11. Beth_UK

Beth_UK New Member

I wonder if she may be a bit embarrassed to show she is enjoying it? I remember when I was in my early 20s (a long time ago!) I used to deliberately try and hide the fact I had had an orgasm, so stopped myself breathing heavy, grunting, moaning etc because I was too immature to embrace my sexuality and let myself go. I bitterly regret it now, of course.
    You could maybe try "edging" to get her orgasm built right up so she has a damn good one.