Sign of the times perhaps?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by lbushwalker, Apr 3, 2009.

1. lbushwalker

Gold Member

It's a bit sad to say but these days this is where I come for most of my daily thrills.
    Other threads now seem repetitious or superficial.
    Am I becoming too blase about sexual matters such that everyday things mean more?
    What the heck?
    PiB, Cl, Bd and all you other guys & gals make it all seem worthwhile.
    It's Friday evening now, everyone at home have gone out and here I am with all of you and yet it feels like family.
    Have a good one everyone!
    LBW

2. loveit247

Gold Member

I agree totally. I much prefer to hang out here. I find the threads in the rest of the forum to be repetative and tedious.

3. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

Everyday things make up so much more of our life....... I would think of you as strange if Sex made up the biggest component of your existence....

4. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Well, I suppose there's a finite number of sexually-related topics and issues so it doesn't surprise me that we find ourselves giving out the same advice over and over. Here in the lounge we can talk about whatever we want.

Thanks for the pat on the back, lbushwalker. :)

5. HardRocker

Gold Member

This place comes and goes. It'll have an upswing in funny or interesting topics, then it'll run its course and fade for a while. It's always been like that. Kind of like human nature and moods. Maybe we'll all have Spring fever soon.

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

I haven't been around as much because I have things I'd rather be doing, mainly getting caught up on the farm work and riding my horses. I've been waiting for months for the snow to disappear and now that is has, I'm outside as much as weather permits.

7. Dreama

Gold Member

Well, you can only talk about so many things related to sex, you know? I like it in here, too!

8. HardRocker

Gold Member

Me too. I check in here at SF now and then but it looks like it's been pretty slow anyway. We've been Spring cleaning and fixing things up that have been waiting for nice weather.

We're playing catchup this year since my wife got bashed up in a head on collision last April and not much yard and house maintenance got done all Summer. And yesterday my FUCKING pool pump motor burned up, so that's my project all day tomorrow. Yeah, that was on my list of things to throw money at. If I take it all apart, I might as well replace all the guts while I'm into it.

I'll take some pictures of the spring flowers that are popping out lately.

9. heelfetish

Gold Member

I've been lurking, but not posting much too. I'm a little burned out on forums, but I still check in to see how my friends here are doing, and to watch for those pesky spammers. Just got back from vacation in the Caribbean, and about to make some rather life altering decisions. So I haven't had much time to respond to posts about penis size, and why high testosterone levels make you a better man in every way. :lol

10. HardRocker

Gold Member

I hope those life altering decisions are going to be happy ones.

11. heelfetish

Gold Member

#11 heelfetish, Apr 8, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2009