sights at the golf course

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by dodo7145, Jul 7, 2011.

1. dodo7145

dodo7145 New Member

There's not much to this story and not much happened but I need to tell someone. Let me start off by saying I'm posting this from my black berry so please excuse the grammar. Today I went golfing with one of my good friends today. As with any golf course a drink girl will go around. I had seen this drink girl before she's not amazing but not bad looken at all about 5 foot 6 C cup boobs blonde and an okay face. Though what really was interesting today was what she was wearing. A pink blouse and a small jean miniskirt. When she drove up to me and my friend her legs were wide open and you could clearly see her green thong and the outline of her vagina. I thought it must have been an accident but she just sat there with them wide open. Also every time she came by once again her legs were wide open for us to see. I started getting the feeling she wanted us to look and I had no problem doing that! Well that's really all their is to tell its nothing amazing but made my day a little brighter.

2. nurse_jackie

nurse_jackie New Member

i think she wants you to make a move.. badly..

3. ranger12

ranger12 New Member

She probably just wanted a better tip...LOL

4. dodo7145

dodo7145 New Member

I was thinking the same thing about the tip but if it happens again I'm gonna try for the number

5. giannoutso83

giannoutso83 New Member

hey she was probalby trying to get your attention....go get yourself a tee time soon!

6. dodo7145

dodo7145 New Member

I shot 49 on the front I'm rather average/poor player my friend though is amazing. He routinely shots below or par