sick fantasy?

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Yamira87, Jan 27, 2015.

1. Yamira87

Gold Member

I was wondering, if I'm the only one, fantasizing about this and I even think if there is something wrong with me, having fantasies like that?

Even as a little girl I was fascinated when there was for example (in movie) a girl being kidnapped and held without her will. If I watch movies now and there is a rape element in it I am turned on. Which is sick, I know!!!

But somehow I like the thought of being held or fucked by force. Is there something really wrong with me???

Sometimes I think a lot of my insecurities towards men or my crazy fantasies could have to do with growing up without a male person. but I don't know how that one would fit to it...

Hope I didn't offend anyone!

2. 12barblues

Gold Member

You're quite normal.. The love of my life has the same fantasies.. It took me a while to understand.. But I think I do now, as best I can anyway. Having been taught to respect women... It was confusing at first. But you'll hear from several women on here that have the same fantasies...

ply likes this.
  3. pb_j

Gold Member

I have heard of this fantasy a pretty good bit. It's not as uncommon as you think. I don't think you are sick. It would probably be pretty fun in a role play scenario.

4. Candela

Verified Gold Member

MMMm...Bite me,pull my hair, Make me submit...Take me fast...Yes a nice fantasy but in a play rape..Your not sick,Nobody is here:rolleyes::D.xo

5. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

If turned on by the real thing I would be worried.

Nothing wrong with the fantasy.

6. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Not sick at all and as everyone else said it us very common but I very much doubt that it is rape per se . More likely loss of control/submission to a strong will.

12barblues and djanalyst like this.
  7. Mikey22

Gold Member

Not sick Me and my wife used to act stuff like that out, Before the kid came along, It can be fun stuff:)

Redline1 and ply like this.
  8. djanalyst

Gold Member

Oh...you just gave me a stiffy. :)

9. IMNaughty

Gold Member

Fantasies are not a bad thing and enacting them safely can be a lot of fun for all involved.

djanalyst likes this.
  10. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

You can always enjoy it again if the kids are having a night out with graparents, relatives, summer camp, etc :)

Mittimer likes this.
  11. Redline1

Gold Member

Nothing wrong with setting up a scene and having some fun with it..... You can have a lover kidnap you by surprise and take you somewhere and have him give you some much needed rough sex.... Just make sure you have a safe word that stops the play immediately if you get uncomfortable. Which should be talked about before the scene takes place. He should also have a safe word to use incase he gets uncomfortable during the scene... Just my .02$.... It can be done with careful planning.

ply and Mikey22 like this.
  12. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

A 2 cents worth it.
    Don't use the safe word STOP because you may like asking the aggressor to stop when in reality to feel powerless that he doesn't stop in the play. Bubble gum, Apple pie, Lizard, whatever LOL

Redline1 and ply like this.
  13. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

I get aroused by it depends on my mood at the time. I don't think its sick :)

TheBeast23 and ply like this.
  14. lucky5338

Verified Gold Member

Absolutely nothing wrong with these fantasies. Everyone has dreams and feelings which come to us constantly. One day I am sure you will meet someone who will really love and cherish you and you will experience the joy of true loving sex which can be so beautiful.

Redline1 likes this.
  15. SimonMoon

SimonMoon New Member

I think it's a common fantasy, partly because the forced element paradoxically allows you to feel free... You don't have to make choices that can sometimes make you feel awkward during sex (where to be, what to do etc) and as such can feel freer... My wife feels most free when being constrained in some way... And she finds she can cum much easier when she has no control over the sex itself...

CreamyJustice and Redline1 like this.