Shyness

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by BJNH, Apr 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BJNH

BJNH New Member

Hi, i've been with my boyfriend 6 months or so, before i was with him you could say that i was fairly inexperinced sexual, tho not a virgin. Anyway so we have great sex but i cant bring myself to give him a blow job, i think its cuz i have never given one before so the thought of it scares me slightly. Anyone suggest anything that might make it easier or should i just talk to my bf about this. Thanks

2. Ice Cold

Ice Cold New Member

talk to him about it, communication is the key to a good relationship. as for actually doin the act, just put it in ur mouth. i never tried it, never will (not gay), but i cant be that bad, its just a big piece of flesh, kinda like ur thumb

3. BJNH

BJNH New Member

thanks! im not afraid if actually doing it, im afraid at being bad at it!! if that makes sense?

4. jiggy

jiggy New Member

I was exactly the same way, and I still am scared at some points in time. For me it helped me to think about my boyfriends experience. He was more experienced than me in some areas (such as oral sex), and I was concerned that I wouldn't perform well enough. The fact of the matter is, he's gonna wanna make it the best experience for him too, so if you're doing something wrong, then he might be like "a little to the left" or "faster", I know that my boyfriend makes noise when I hit the right spots, so chances are, your boyfriend might too. Thats kimda what it took for me. Infact the first time I told my bf to make sure he made noise so I would now that I was on track. My best advice is talk to him, let him know you're a little bit scared of the whole prospect, and WATCH YOUR TEETH, no one likes a biter!

5. BJNH

BJNH New Member

feeling a little more confident, thanks so much .... i think im just gonna give it a go, but i was also wondering, im always reading about women and their jaws hurting and it being really tiring, is it really that bad?

6. Antinomy

Antinomy New Member

There is a ton of advice on the Internet, just do a search using "fellatio" as your keyword. Being a straight male, I can't give you any personal advice about how to go about doing it. Logically, though, it will be like any other learned skill. It will take practice. I'm sure your boyfriend will not mind. :)

If your jaw gets sore, tell your boyfriend that you just want use your hands for a while and explain why. If he isn't an asshole, he shouldn't mind. If you want to finish him in your mouth and are at the moment just using your hands, make sure he understands this, and tell him to warn you when he is getting close. You should tell him to warn you in any case so that his initial spurt doesn't take you by surprise and make you gag.

7. hurley

hurley New Member

BJNH, my gf was the same way as you are. I always wanted her to do it to me but she was scared. How i got her to do it, was just messing around one night. We were on my bed, and i just had boxers on. She was lying down and i was stradling her tummy. We started joking around and i was being stupid and acted like i was humping her face. Well one of the times i did that she opened her mouth and it stuck in *poking the boxers out, but still covered* and she laughed and we did it a few times more. Then i pulled it out and she was still abit scared. then jokingly i put it on her lips and she licked it. *as it was my first time* i went crazy. then one time i cought her off guard and she had her mouth open and i barily put it in.

So best advice is just try and have fun with it. Horse around the room and just work into it.

8. ps-

ps- New Member

You'll never get better unless you try...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.