Shy wife exposed for strangers

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Luke, Aug 17, 2005.

1. Luke

Luke New Member

I have a fetish about women, modest wives especially, being unwillingly or reluctantly exposed. Anyone know of other good stories like this one? Believable is better than far out, but true stories are best. Here's a review of the type story I'm looking for, plus a link in case you want to go read it:

I Stripped Julie On An Amtrak Train. voy exhib wife humil nosex. True account from a man’s perspective. A husband systematically manipulates his reserved middle aged wife into accepting increasingly blatant public exposure of her body and breasts, climaxing in her full unconscious humiliation on a well lit train. The story details how an intrinsically shy wife has her modesty systematically violated. Her husband details tricks he uses to exploit his wife's weaknesses while playing on Julie’s desire to please him. This leads to special evenings out, with Julie hesitantly dressed in scandalously sheer clothing. Her husband’s thrill is heightened by his wife's ever present shyness, and the shame Julie feels when strangers witness her progressively more obvious exposure. No overt sex. Reality erotica, where it’s the thought that actually counts
    http://english.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=185738
  2. casalorientalcoupl

casalorientalcoupl New Member

Photos:
    Hi, I think you probably will not read this, as your post is veeery old. But in fact this is our main fantasy, as my wife is very shy and reluctant to expose herself.
    I have taken some pictures of her exposing her breasts, with no one watching.
    I also managed to lift her skirt in public exposing her panties in parking lots, while both her hands were busy with shopping bags.
    I have received some fantasies from fans of her pics also. She knows about here pics on the internet but is very shy about them.
    If anyone would like to share stories with us and/or ask us more about our fantasies, or even talk to us, please write to us!
    We would love to talk about that fantasy and also we would love to receive fantasies about forced or accidental exposure
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2011

3. casalorientalcoupl

casalorientalcoupl New Member

Photos:
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2011
  4. Near

Near New Member

The best orgasm I had was in a public setting. My girlfriend and I were doing it in public. It was late at night, around 9 PM. I took her to her dorm but before we got there. We made out at the corner of the street and I groped her br***ts. There were people who saw us because there are vehicles passing by and it was an area with a lot of dormitories... then, the rest is history.