Showing my "moves" the first time -- or not.

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Benni, Apr 16, 2012.

1. Benni

Benni Member

I met a neighbor guy about a month ago (both in our late 50’s) and we have been visiting each other, getting to know one another, and he flirts outrageously but in a very humorous way -- lots of sexual innuendos.

He has been divorced a long time ago and had a girlfriend for a while and is not a player. I want to take this flirting friendship a step further for a sexual encounter.

My question= do I show off my “moves” on the first encounter or should I play it more vanilla and just follow his lead? I don’t want to overwhelm him but do want him to want more -- not just a one time thing -- hopefully leading to a relationship.

Thoughts?

2. ginger

Gold Member

babe, flirt back and go with the flow any red blood male will sense if your interested and I am sure he will acknowledge and respond...

good luck

3. Clintriprock

Gold Member

Show him a couple of things that will let him know that you know what you're doing. Elude to the fact that that's the tip of the iceberg. If you fuck him and think you may not want a return engagement then give it all you got so he has something to remember you by, unless he's really shitty then just bail.

4. somhairle

somhairle Well-Known Member

Yep, play with him. Let him sense what is on offer and how adventurous you can be, then he will come back for more. Time and again.

5. 12barblues

Gold Member

youre a woman , right?...i dont think you need to worry, the ball is in your court....you could insult him, piss him off, imbarrass him, slap him in the balls,leave teethmarks in his dick, whatever, just go back over the next day and smile at him and youre right back in business....
    we're guys .....you know....no worries...

6. Benni

Benni Member

Hahahahaha!!! Well, ok!!

somhairle, clintriprock, and ginge: I'm not talking about flirting back with him, I'm talking about the first actual time we have sex. I don't want to scare him off, but want to let him know I'm not just vanilla sex -- that I know a few ways that would, hopefully, make him beg for more.

7. 12barblues

Gold Member

well, we're gonna need a graphic description of what you can do to a man before we can really help...right guys?:D

8. Benni

Benni Member

9. thunderseed

Gold Member

I would say wait awhile if you are looking for something long term, find out if that is his goal too. If you end up fucking right away, then it could give the wrong idea and it could turn out he doesn't want a relationship. If it's a relationship you are looking for, then as soon as you know he's interested in more than just sex, then go for it!

10. Benni

Benni Member

That makes sense. But, I'm the one that is soooo ready for sex with him. I already know he wants sex or he wouldn't flirt so outrageously the way he's been doing. I just couldn't figure out whether to go full tilt the first time or to hold back and see what happens from there.

I know some members will read my 'favorite sex routine' and think "shit -- that's nothing so great!" But for this guy, and for myself, it is something great. Neither of us are that experienced -- only a few partners each in life. I've learned a lot by reading posts here every day and other articles online so that I'm more ambitious and adventurous than I ever have been before.

11. cowboyup

cowboyup Member

well if you guys have been kicking it a few times already, he obviously likes your company. so show some interest and see where you can push it. get a little touchy feely, i dont me a hand full of cock, like grab or slap his ass in a playful manner, slide your hand across his chest, feel him out for a kiss. your a female, you know how to lure men in lol.

12. Benni

Benni Member

I have playfully slapped his ass -- unfortunately the neighbor couple next door came out just then and decided to join us on my porch -- dammit!! Then it got late and we all parted ways and went home so I never got a reaction from him about that.

13. Clintriprock

Gold Member

Not in my book. A shitty fuck was never invited back

14. Clintriprock

Gold Member

I wasn't talking about flirting. I was talking about fucking.

15. Benni

Benni Member

Oh! Sorry Clintriprock -- I misread it.

16. Clintriprock

Gold Member

Ok I'll let you slide this one time. A good spanking' next time for you though

17. 12barblues

Gold Member

:loli didnt know there WAS such a thing....lol...i mean , i know some are BETTER than others but shitty?:lol

18. Clintriprock

Gold Member

Oh GOD yes. There are female equivelents of premature ejaculation.

19. thunderseed

Gold Member

That sex routine sounds sexy. If it's sex that you want, then go for it ;) he definitely sounds like he wants you and is ready enough for sex since he's been coming onto you so hard!

I was just talking about the relationship aspect, like do you know if he is interested in a relationship as well as the sex? I just don't know the man, from your description he sounds nice. Have you two been dating or anything? LoL basically do you want to be just fuck buddies with him, or eventually have a romantic relationship? Because I'd think if you wanted to have a serious relationship, you might want to talk to him about that and let him know how you feel before you two play.

I think some relationships work out just fine when you first meet someone and fuck, but I think most relationships work better when you get to know them first :p

20. thunderseed

Gold Member

haha ive heard some hilarious stories from all my guy friends.